Leg meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Leg.
- (noun) : (nautical) the distance traveled by a sailing vessel on a single tack
- (noun) : one of the supports for a piece of furniture
- (noun) : a structure in animals that is similar to a human leg and used for locomotion
- (noun) : the limb of an animal used for food
- (noun) : a section or portion of a journey or course
- (noun) : a prosthesis that replaces a missing leg
- (noun) : a cloth covering consisting of the part of a pair of trousers that covers a person's leg
- (noun) : a human limb; commonly used to refer to a whole limb but technically only the part of the limb between the knee and ankle
More words related to the meanings of Leg
More words from Urdu related to Leg
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Leg meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
درجہکھمباطعام خانہممتاز کرناساقمانپاپگڑیسکیل کا کوئی ایک درجہآرمبھٹھکرانامشکلمارشاخسانہپتاڑواڑقدر و منزلتنیک آدمیمرحلہحرمتبنیادایک دن کا کامسُونڈکوچرتبہسیڑھی کا ڈانڈاچبوترہعزتمحوَرستکارپَیردورہدوڑنےنِيولتیاناروگرفتاردو لتیپھنداتعظیمنقطہٴ اتصالرانعزت بڑھاناپیرلاجبُنيادٹھوکرٹرنکدولتی چھانٹنا یاپھیکناگانٹھ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Leg
What are the meanings of Leg in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Leg in Urdu are پا - paa, پایہ - paayah, پاؤں - paa on, مرحلہ - marhalah, ران - raan, ٹانگ - taang, ساق - saaq and لات - laat. To understand how would you translate the word Leg in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Leg or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Leg synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Leg. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Leg in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Leg in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Leg with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by leg?
Meanings of leg are پا - paa, پایہ - paayah, پاؤں - paa on, مرحلہ - marhalah, ران - raan, ٹانگ - taang, ساق - saaq and لات - laat
Whats the definition of leg?
Definition of the leg are
- (nautical) the distance traveled by a sailing vessel on a single tack
- one of the supports for a piece of furniture
- a structure in animals that is similar to a human leg and used for locomotion
- the limb of an animal used for food
- a section or portion of a journey or course
- a prosthesis that replaces a missing leg
- a cloth covering consisting of the part of a pair of trousers that covers a person's leg
- a human limb; commonly used to refer to a whole limb but technically only the part of the limb between the knee and ankle
What is the synonym of leg?
Synonym of word leg are foot, pier, outfoots, grade, step, outfoot, abutment, stage, journey, footworn
What are the idioms with the word leg?
Here are the idioms with the word leg in them.
- Without a leg to stand on
What are the idioms related to leg?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word leg.
- Another pair of shoes
- At press
- On a good bargain think twice
- On no great shakes
- Poke one nose
What are the quotes with word leg?
Here are the quotes with the word leg in them
- We now have an opportunity, though, to do something we didn't do in the industrial age, and that is to get a leg up on this, to bring the public in quickly, to have an informed debate. — Jeremy Rifkin
- I kicked the door open, and I'm gonna hold my leg in there. I'm keeping the door open for all these amazing female singer-songwriters that are coming out. — Miranda Lambert
- Now that I've got some films under my belt, I have the courage of my convictions regarding acting. It gives me a leg to stand on. — Mira Sorvino
- I thought if anyone need a leg up, it was our foster children. So, I started getting involved in education reform, and that was back in 1998. And as a result of all the reform work that I had done, people urged me to run for the Minnesota state Senate. I did, I was there for six years. — Michele Bachmann