Status meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Status.
- (noun) : a state at a particular time
To separate children from others of similar age and qualifications solely because of their race generates a feeling of inferiority as to their status in the community that may affect their hearts and minds in a way unlikely ever to be undone.
More words related to the meanings of Status
More words from Urdu related to Status
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Status meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خلاف دستورآدرستکار کرناسامرتھخبر دینااپاہجمَقدُورپاؤں پڑناقدردھومخوبیگنناماجراتوڑنابیخرکھناشمارجاکوّاگھر کوعدالترنگشرفمستقرجلوہ گریگھرکس جگہپشتی بانوزنحوصلہافواہ اڑانامقام بندیطاقترانبھروسہ کرنااستقرارکمان چہوجہ ثبوت دیناتقریب ہونااونڈاولایتیپلہظَہُورعہدہسیڑھی کا ڈانڈاممتاز کرنامِعدَہمستثنیٰقدرومنزلت کرناسمائیاطلاع دینا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Status
What are the meanings of Status in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Status in Urdu are مقام - maqaam, حیثیت - haesiyat, پایہ - paayah, پائے گاہ - paa ey gaah, آبرو - aabru, پوٹا - pota, پلہ - pallah and اوقات - auqaat. To understand how would you translate the word Status in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Status or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Status synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Status. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Status in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Status in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Status with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by status?
Meanings of status are مقام - maqaam, حیثیت - haesiyat, پایہ - paayah, پائے گاہ - paa ey gaah, آبرو - aabru, پوٹا - pota, پلہ - pallah and اوقات - auqaat
Whats the definition of status?
Definition of the status are
- a state at a particular time
What is the synonym of status?
Synonym of word status are lieu, capability, abutment, office, home, appearance, law court, dwelling, account, repute
What are the idioms related to status?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word status.
- He that measures not himself is measure
- Honour is like the lustre of a pearl
- There is a time to wink as well to see
- On no great shakes
- What may be done at any time will be done at no time
What are the quotes with word status?
Here are the quotes with the word status in them
- To separate children from others of similar age and qualifications solely because of their race generates a feeling of inferiority as to their status in the community that may affect their hearts and minds in a way unlikely ever to be undone. — Earl Warren
- Isn't it amazing how celebrity status preempts even the most ingrained hatreds? — Camryn Manheim
- One does not need buildings, money, power, or status to practice the Art of Peace. Heaven is right where you are standing, and that is the place to train. — Morihei Ueshiba
- So every creative act strives to attain an absolute status it longs to create a world of beauty to triumph over chaos and convert it to order. — Rowan D.Williams