Hardness meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Hardness.
- (noun) : excessive sternness
- (noun) : the quality of being difficult to do
- (noun) : a quality of water that contains dissolved mineral salts that prevent soap from lathering
- (noun) : devoid of passion or feeling; hardheartedness
- (noun) : the property of being rigid and resistant to pressure; not easily scratched; measured on Mohs scale
Asian people have a unique way about them and a different sense of beauty. It's exotic to me. I like they way Asians project their feelings. There's a hardness to the culture, but at the same time there's a delicateness.
More words related to the meanings of Hardness
More words from Urdu related to Hardness
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hardness meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
صلابتباریکیسرگرمیشش و پنجپھیرپیچ و تابپختگیخاصپریشان کرناالجھنجفاگندگیشِدَّتغصہشرمناکیزیادتیاجڈ پنحرارتتکلیف دہیغلبہپریشانیپیچکام کرنابلجلدکش مکشاندھیرجسمانی طاقتبل بوتازحمتپائیداریمردنی پنڈھٹائیتلخیموٹائیبکوٹناباربے لچکیہمواریکاجبرانیدیوانگیدُہری مشکلمجالمقدمجھنجھٹجھمیلاگھٹنگھناؤنا پنتشدد برتاو ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Hardness
What are the meanings of Hardness in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hardness in Urdu are سختی - sakhti, شدت - shiddat, ٹھوس پن - thos pan, کرختگی - karakhtagi, دقت - diqqat and دشواری - dushwaari. To understand how would you translate the word Hardness in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hardness or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hardness synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hardness. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hardness in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hardness in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hardness with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hardness?
Meanings of hardness are سختی - sakhti, شدت - shiddat, ٹھوس پن - thos pan, کرختگی - karakhtagi, دقت - diqqat and دشواری - dushwaari
Whats the definition of hardness?
Definition of the hardness are
- excessive sternness
- the quality of being difficult to do
- a quality of water that contains dissolved mineral salts that prevent soap from lathering
- devoid of passion or feeling; hardheartedness
- the property of being rigid and resistant to pressure; not easily scratched; measured on Mohs scale
What is the synonym of hardness?
Synonym of word hardness are strikle, intensity, stilty, strength, massiness, strenuousness, intenseness, toiled, rigidification, sternness
What are the idioms related to hardness?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word hardness.
- Cry one's eyes out
- Wath a vengeance
- A blunt wedge will do it where sometimes a sharp axe will not
- A civil danial is better than a rude grant
- Flies are easier caught with honey than with vinegar
What are the quotes with word hardness?
Here are the quotes with the word hardness in them
- Asian people have a unique way about them and a different sense of beauty. It's exotic to me. I like they way Asians project their feelings. There's a hardness to the culture, but at the same time there's a delicateness. — Paz Vega
- Jazz vision is the fusion of music and art a real paradox of same-yet different. Here we play in exchanges, like the hardness of the key of c# major and from the softness of Db major - capturing, reflecting and improvising. — Barbara Januszkiewicz