Firmness meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Firmness.
- (noun) : the property of being unyielding to the touch
- (noun) : the quality of being steady or securely and immovably fixed in place
- (noun) : the trait of being resolute
- (noun) : the muscle tone of healthy tissue
More words related to the meanings of Firmness
More words from Urdu related to Firmness
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Firmness meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دباؤاستواریایمانشدتڈھارسباورروک دینابے تغیریبپتاکشمکشپتاخاصپیروی کَرناپکے ارادے سےدرجہنظامضدپرشرمبندھائتشددبنیادپرسکونوابستگیبُنياد رَکھنے کا عمَلتغیانیک رنگیچڑ چڑا پنضخامتتنگیثابت قدمیبلسنگ دلیتقرربُردباریبل بوتارہناڈٹ جانادرستیمساواتنٹھرائیشِدَّتبُنيادستمتائید کلامعزمغصہقائم مزاجیاِستَحکامپڑاؤ ڈالنازور ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Firmness
|Who can put trust in the strength of the body or in the stability of fortune||جسمانی طاقت یا پائیداری قسمت پر کون بھروسہ کر سکتا ہے|
What are the meanings of Firmness in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Firmness in Urdu are سختی - sakhti, استقلال - isteqlaal, مضبوطی - mazbuuti, وثوق - wasuuq, قیام - qayaam, ثابت قدمی - saabit qadmi, پائیداری - Paaidari, ثبات - sabaat and استواری - ustuwaari. To understand how would you translate the word Firmness in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Firmness or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Firmness synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Firmness. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Firmness in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Firmness in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Firmness with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by firmness?
Meanings of firmness are سختی - sakhti, استقلال - isteqlaal, مضبوطی - mazbuuti, وثوق - wasuuq, قیام - qayaam, ثابت قدمی - saabit qadmi, پائیداری - Paaidari, ثبات - sabaat and استواری - ustuwaari
Whats the definition of firmness?
Definition of the firmness are
- the property of being unyielding to the touch
- the quality of being steady or securely and immovably fixed in place
- the trait of being resolute
- the muscle tone of healthy tissue
What is the synonym of firmness?
Synonym of word firmness are hardens, perennialty, stintedness, austereness, stoutest, stiffeners, strength, callousness, station, sordidness
What are the idioms related to firmness?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word firmness.
- Backbone less
- Packed likeherring
- By perseverance the snail reached the ark
- Persevere and never fear
- Slow and sure
What are the quotes with word firmness?
Here are the quotes with the word firmness in them
- With Malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the right, as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in, to bind up the nation's wounds. — Abraham Lincoln
- Real firmness is good for anything strut is good for nothing. — Alexander Hamilton
- I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man. — George Washington
- Wisdom does not show itself so much in precept as in life - in firmness of mind and a mastery of appetite. It teaches us to do as well as to talk and to make our words and actions all of a color. — Lucius Annaeus Seneca