Sharply meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Sharply.
- (adverb) : in an aggressive manner
- (adverb) : changing suddenly in direction and degree
- (adverb) : in a well delineated manner
- (adverb) : very suddenly and to a great degree
Another factor is the decision, made in 1976, to sharply divide the FBI and the foreign intelligence agencies. The FBI would collect within the United States the foreign intelligence agencies would collect overseas.
More words related to the meanings of Sharply
More words from Urdu related to Sharply
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sharply meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مستعدفاقہتیزفہمی سےزبردستیتیز پہاڑی ندیپائیداریجلداتاؤلاضخامتستمسویرےحُجمعظمتدردبَندسلابتبدطینتیحالاصرارپٹروزہ رکھناجولانیدشواریپَشمینی کھالغصہکڑا پنتشدد برتاوفراخجابریتابتدائدقتپورہ زور رکھنے والابکوٹنابَندھااکڑتیز نظرلنگھنتیزسےپتھریلاپنثباتپھرتیلامُرکّب سَنکھیاخشونتجفاپیش از وقتمَقداراہمیتدباناجما ہواسنگ دلی ...
Idiom with the word Sharply in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Sharply
What are the meanings of Sharply in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sharply in Urdu are سختی - sakhti and جلد - jild. To understand how would you translate the word Sharply in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sharply or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sharply synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sharply. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sharply in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sharply in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sharply with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sharply?
Meanings of sharply are سختی - sakhti and جلد - jild
Whats the definition of sharply?
Definition of the sharply are
- in an aggressive manner
- changing suddenly in direction and degree
- in a well delineated manner
- very suddenly and to a great degree
What is the synonym of sharply?
Synonym of word sharply are sortilegy, stifftail, rigidness, vehemence, brisk, bruteness, stubbing, strictness, skinch, rigorism
What are the idioms with the word sharply?
Here are the idioms with the word sharply in them.
- He that sharply chides is the most reddy to pardon
What are the idioms related to sharply?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sharply.
- At sight
- To point
- Precocious youth is a sign of premature death
- A blunt wedge will do it where sometimes a sharp axe will not
- A civil danial is better than a rude grant
What are the quotes with word sharply?
Here are the quotes with the word sharply in them
- Another factor is the decision, made in 1976, to sharply divide the FBI and the foreign intelligence agencies. The FBI would collect within the United States the foreign intelligence agencies would collect overseas. — Bobby Ray Inman
- What affects men sharply about a foreign nation is not so much finding or not finding familiar things it is rather not finding them in the familiar place. — Gilbert K.Chesterton
- When people do not respect us we are sharply offended yet in his private heart no man much respects himself. — Mark Twain