Penetrate meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Penetrate.
- (verb) : make one's way deeper into or through
A lot of the fun lies in trying to penetrate the mystery and this is best done by saying over the lines to yourself again and again, till they pass through the stage of sounding like nonsense, and finally return to a full sense that had at first escaped notice.
More words related to the meanings of Penetrate
More words from Urdu related to Penetrate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Penetrate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
عداوتنگاہ شوقزور لگاناغصے میں آناآنکھ یا نین مارنا یا لڑاناگھسیڑنابہت گہرا اتر جاناجیبدرج کرناتاختواررگڑا جاناگھونسلا بنانامخل ہونامیٹنالگناآتش دانگھسنابکنی کرناچبھوناآنتوں کی سوجنذہن نشین کرنالعاب دہنصفحل کرناادھیڑناکڑھنارگڑ کا زخمترچھی نگاہ سے دیکھناپیچھے دھکیلناگراں گزرناللچائ نظر ڈالناحشولگانابوریداخل کریںاڑا پڑناچھاپاکھسناساتھ لگ کر بیٹھنادخل انداز ہونازبردستی گھسناسرائیت کرناپیسناکھرچناظلم ڈھاناگانسنااندر آناپودا گاڑنااگلنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Penetrate
What are the meanings of Penetrate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Penetrate in Urdu are گھسنا - ghusna, گھسیڑنا - ghuseyrna, تاڑنا - taarna, پرونا - pirona, پل پڑنا - pil parna, گھس جانا - ghus jaana and سرائیت کرنا - saraa yat karna. To understand how would you translate the word Penetrate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Penetrate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Penetrate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Penetrate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Penetrate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Penetrate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Penetrate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by penetrate?
Meanings of penetrate are گھسنا - ghusna, گھسیڑنا - ghuseyrna, تاڑنا - taarna, پرونا - pirona, پل پڑنا - pil parna, گھس جانا - ghus jaana and سرائیت کرنا - saraa yat karna
Whats the definition of penetrate?
Definition of the penetrate are
- make one's way deeper into or through
What is the synonym of penetrate?
Synonym of word penetrate are pulpifying, grate, invade, thrust in, ogle, penetrates, gall, insert, thrust, spit
What are the idioms related to penetrate?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word penetrate.
- Fly out
- Have the sun in one eyes
- Have the sun in ones eyes
- Pay through the nose
- When the pot boils over it cools itself
What are the quotes with word penetrate?
Here are the quotes with the word penetrate in them
- A lot of the fun lies in trying to penetrate the mystery and this is best done by saying over the lines to yourself again and again, till they pass through the stage of sounding like nonsense, and finally return to a full sense that had at first escaped notice. — Anthony Hecht
- Our dreams are a second life. I have never been able to penetrate without a shudder those ivory or horned gates which separate us from the invisible world. — Gerard De Nerval
- To penetrate and dissipate these clouds of darkness, the general mind must be strengthened by education. — Thomas Jefferson
- I strongly support the call to greatly expand our human intelligence capability to penetrate al Qaeda and gather critical intelligence to prevent terrorist attacks on our homeland. — Jim Ramstad