Quarry meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Quarry.
- (noun) : a surface excavation for extracting stone or slate
- (noun) : animal hunted or caught for food
- (noun) : a person who is the aim of an attack (especially a victim of ridicule or exploitation) by some hostile person or influence
- (verb) : extract (something such as stones) from or as if from a quarry
More words related to the meanings of Quarry
More words from Urdu related to Quarry
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Quarry meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Quarry
What are the meanings of Quarry in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Quarry in Urdu are شکار - shikaar, سید - saiyyad and کان - kaan. To understand how would you translate the word Quarry in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Quarry or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Quarry synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Quarry. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Quarry in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Quarry in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Quarry with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by quarry?
Meanings of quarry are شکار - shikaar, سید - saiyyad and کان - kaan
Whats the definition of quarry?
Definition of the quarry are
- a surface excavation for extracting stone or slate
- animal hunted or caught for food
- a person who is the aim of an attack (especially a victim of ridicule or exploitation) by some hostile person or influence
- extract (something such as stones) from or as if from a quarry
What is the synonym of quarry?
Synonym of word quarry are victimises, victim, sufferers, venery, shikars, shoot, shikar, mister, ravin, pronely
What are the idioms related to quarry?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word quarry.
- In at one ear and out at the other
- The grandmother's correction makes no impression
- A wall has ears too
- Walls have ears
- Beast bird of prey