Rain meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Rain.
- (noun) : water falling in drops from vapor condensed in the atmosphere
- (noun) : anything happening rapidly or in quick successive
- (noun) : drops of fresh water that fall as precipitation from clouds
- (verb) : precipitate as rain
For me, a page of good prose is where one hears the rain and the noise of battle. It has the power to give grief or universality that lends it a youthful beauty.
While I was at college studying design I decided to paint. I was also greatly inspired by the colours that I had seen on my travels in the Brazilian Rain forest.
More words related to the meanings of Rain
More words from Urdu related to Rain
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rain meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فائدہ زراعتعنصرالمروشنیحملبارشاعتبارمشکلچال چلنعہدشرف بخشناحادثہمزاحمتپھیرپاؤں پڑناجاپانی بھر آنااگن باؤنیرکدورتجواب دہیمحلُولشرط بد کر دوڑنابار ہرہیسرفراز کرناآب و تاباتفاقیہبارش سے گیلاعِزَّتشاخسانہبوجھ کھینچنے کا عملپھیرناغیرتتقریب ہوناباغ باغکرنامخاطب ہونارسآمدذمہشورے کا تیزابوجود میں لانارضاماتمجلاپشتاراباراںممتاز کرنارخنہصفتدوران ...
Idioms with the word Rain in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Rain
What are the meanings of Rain in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rain in Urdu are پانی - paani, بارش - baarish, بار - baar, برساتی - bar saati, بارش ہونا - baarish hona, برسات - barsaat and مینہ - meynh. To understand how would you translate the word Rain in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rain or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rain synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rain. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rain in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rain in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rain with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rain?
Meanings of rain are پانی - paani, بارش - baarish, بار - baar, برساتی - bar saati, بارش ہونا - baarish hona, برسات - barsaat and مینہ - meynh
Whats the definition of rain?
Definition of the rain are
- water falling in drops from vapor condensed in the atmosphere
- anything happening rapidly or in quick successive
- drops of fresh water that fall as precipitation from clouds
- precipitate as rain
What is the synonym of rain?
Synonym of word rain are rainfall, rainier, chance, rain coat, juice, rainbowed, burden, mack, aqua, downpours
What are the idioms with the word rain?
Here are the idioms with the word rain in them.
- Although it rain throw not thy watering pot
- For a morning rain leave not your journey
- Small rain allays a great wind
- Some rain some rest
- Three things drive a man out of his house smoke rain a bad wife
What are the idioms related to rain?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word rain.
- Best is cheapest
- Cheep things are rotten
- A foult once denied is twice committed
- If a man deceives me oncehame on him if twicehame on me
- Once a traitor always a traitor
What are the quotes with word rain?
Here are the quotes with the word rain in them
- For me, a page of good prose is where one hears the rain and the noise of battle. It has the power to give grief or universality that lends it a youthful beauty. — John Cheever
- Come rain or shine I walk short distances rather than taking my car. — Sophie Ellis Bextor
- While I was at college studying design I decided to paint. I was also greatly inspired by the colours that I had seen on my travels in the Brazilian Rain forest. — John Dyer
- No person has the right to rain on your dreams. — Marian Wright Edelman