Merry meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Merry.
- (adjective satellite) : quick and energetic
- (adjective satellite) : offering fun and gaiety
- (adjective satellite) : full of or showing high-spirited merriment
I got very famous for a minute and then it just all went away, you know? And for the last 20 years - you've got to pick yourself up and dust yourself off and then go on your merry way and start again, in a sense, and that's what I've been doing.
More words related to the meanings of Merry
More words from Urdu related to Merry
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Merry meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دلفریبنمائشیفرخچھبیلاشان دارمگناوباششيخی خوراعاشقنعمتبد ذوقمفرحمحظوظرنگیلانشاط انگیزھیلاتبسم کناںدِلکَششجاعوجیہہنس مکھمسرت بخشخرمرنداَلبيلاعشق بازتحفہبے فکردل لگی بازفرحانالبیلاخندانلٹ پٹااچھاہَنس مُکھچمکیلافرخندہلاابالیشادماناِس کے سوا چارہ نہیںشہوت پرستدکھاوٹیعاشِق مِزاجسپاہیاحسانخوش مزاجہنسوڑباغ باغکامیابرنگین ...
Idioms with the word Merry in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Merry
What are the meanings of Merry in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Merry in Urdu are خرم - khurram, مسرور - masruur, رنگیلا - rangiila and خندان - khandaan. To understand how would you translate the word Merry in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Merry or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Merry synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Merry. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Merry in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Merry in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Merry with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by merry?
Meanings of merry are خرم - khurram, مسرور - masruur, رنگیلا - rangiila and خندان - khandaan
Whats the definition of merry?
Definition of the merry are
- quick and energetic
- offering fun and gaiety
- full of or showing high-spirited merriment
What is the synonym of merry?
Synonym of word merry are fain, riant, rake, pleased, merrymaker, mirthful, gay, lightsome, sparkish, smiling
What are the idioms with the word merry?
Here are the idioms with the word merry in them.
- A merry pin
- A merry pin
- As long lives a merry heart as a sad one
- Be always merry as you can for none delights in a sorrowful man
- Measure is a merry mean
What are the idioms related to merry?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word merry.
- Hold him alone truly fortunate who has ended his life in happy well being
- It is better to be happy than wise
What are the quotes with word merry?
Here are the quotes with the word merry in them
- I had rather have a fool to make me merry than experience to make me sad and to travel for it too! — William Shakespeare
- I got very famous for a minute and then it just all went away, you know? And for the last 20 years - you've got to pick yourself up and dust yourself off and then go on your merry way and start again, in a sense, and that's what I've been doing. — Colin Hay
- Honest good humor is the oil and wine of a merry meeting, and there is no jovial companionship equal to that where the jokes are rather small and laughter abundant. — Washington Irving