Tend meanings in Urdu
Tend meanings in Urdu are رجوع کرنا, میلان ہونا, خبر گیری کرنا, دیکھ بھال کرنا, رکھوالی کرنا, جھکنا, مائل ہونا, پالنا, پالنا پوسنا, کام Tend in Urdu. More meanings of tend, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Tend.
- (verb) : have a tendency or disposition to do or be something; be inclined
- (verb) : manage or run
- (verb) : have care of or look after
- خدمت یا خبر گیری سے دیکھ بھال کرنا
More words related to the meanings of Tend
More words from Urdu related to Tend
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tend meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سنبھالنابھانااداکاری کرناکسی چیز کی نگرانی کرناقائم رہناچاہروحدیکھ بھالدخلحَوصلَہ اَفزائی کرناجھکاؤبیقرار ہونادر خواستمول ٹھہرانانگہداشت کرناآشاگھسناکھاٹسیدھا کھڑا کرنابچانااستعمال کرنافطرتدشوار گزارحلقہگھٹنے کے بل جھکناڈھلکانادودھ پلانافرو تنی کرناجھپٹا مارناگڑیتسرشتتجارتدودھ پیتا بچہجان فشانیمثلکاجپلا ہواانکسہُنَر مَندیکپڑے کی بناوٹچنتا یا سوچ میں ہوناشےملازمتواربجا لاناسدھایا ہواکار خدمتنقشہمیلاننگاہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Tend
What are the meanings of Tend in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tend in Urdu are کام - kaam, مائل ہونا - maa el hona, پالنا - paalna, جھکنا - jhukna, پالنا پوسنا - paalna posna, رجوع کرنا - rujuu karna, خبر گیری کرنا, دیکھ بھال کرنا - deykh bhaal karna and رکھوالی کرنا. To understand how would you translate the word Tend in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tend or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tend synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tend. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tend in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tend in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tend with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tend?
Meanings of tend are کام - kaam, مائل ہونا - maa el hona, پالنا - paalna, جھکنا - jhukna, پالنا پوسنا - paalna posna, رجوع کرنا - rujuu karna, خبر گیری کرنا, دیکھ بھال کرنا - deykh bhaal karna and رکھوالی کرنا
Whats the definition of tend?
Definition of the tend are
- have a tendency or disposition to do or be something; be inclined
- manage or run
- have care of or look after
- خدمت یا خبر گیری سے دیکھ بھال کرنا
What is the synonym of tend?
Synonym of word tend are task, to be inclined, cot, value, cradled, bend, purport, inclinnation, train, ploy
What are the idioms related to tend?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tend.
- Look to
- Save a thief from the gallows and he'll cut your throat
- Be content with friend sincerity
- Be content with friends sincerity
- Better do it than wish it done
What are the quotes with word tend?
Here are the quotes with the word tend in them
- People tend to become more emotionally intelligent as they age and mature. — Daniel Goleman
- We tend to think of age only in time, but I don't think it has much to do with time at all there's a whole load of other things. I've met 16-year-olds who are old and 90-year-olds who are young. — Roger Daltrey
- I tend to stay up late, not because I'm partying but because it's the only time of the day when I'm alone and don't have to be performing. — Jim Carrey
- If I'm alone too long I think too much, and I'm not interested in doing that. That won't lead anywhere good, I'm sure. If I'm busy I tend to stay out of trouble. An idle mind is the devil's playground. — Lisa Marie Presley