Reproach meanings in Urdu
Reproach meanings in Urdu are طعن, لعنت ملامت, عتاب, ملامت, لعن و ملامت کرنا, ذم, نکوہش, لعن, سخت سست کہنا, پھٹکارنا, لعن طعن, لعنت, گلہ Reproach in Urdu. More meanings of reproach, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Reproach.
- (noun) : a mild rebuke or criticism
- (noun) : disgrace or shame
- (verb) : express criticism towards
More words related to the meanings of Reproach
More words from Urdu related to Reproach
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Reproach meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
شکوہیک بہ یک مڑناطعنے تشنے دیناکھڑکھڑاہٹاداسیپاٹھچھیڑنادوش دیناپھٹاذیت دیناطیشحَقارَت سے پيش آناگلہ کرناگلہگریہشاکیملامت آمیز کلامبولی ٹھولیچڑچڑاپندہائکودناتضحیکلتے لینانندانحوستلعنت ملامتآہ کرناالزامغصہ آناريوَڑبہتانملامتچابکشکایتڈپٹطنز کرناتھپکرنجشپندطعنہ تشنع مارنابگویانوحہبری حرکتآگطعنہ دینالعنذمہ دار ٹھیراناشیونشِکوہچھی ...
Idioms with the word Reproach in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Reproach
What are the meanings of Reproach in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Reproach in Urdu are عتاب - etaab, لعن - lan, ملامت - malaamat, گلہ - gilah, لعنت - lanat, سخت سست کہنا - sakht sust kaehna, پھٹکارنا - phatkaarna, لعن طعن - lan tan, طعن - tan, ذم - zam, لعنت ملامت - lanat malaamat and نکوہش - nikohish. To understand how would you translate the word Reproach in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Reproach or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Reproach synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Reproach. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Reproach in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Reproach in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Reproach with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by reproach?
Meanings of reproach are عتاب - etaab, لعن - lan, ملامت - malaamat, گلہ - gilah, لعنت - lanat, سخت سست کہنا - sakht sust kaehna, پھٹکارنا - phatkaarna, لعن طعن - lan tan, طعن - tan, ذم - zam, لعنت ملامت - lanat malaamat and نکوہش - nikohish
Whats the definition of reproach?
Definition of the reproach are
- a mild rebuke or criticism
- disgrace or shame
- express criticism towards
What is the synonym of reproach?
Synonym of word reproach are reproof, anathema, chiding, moan, culming, curs, reprimand, trounce, lamentation, blashy
What are the idioms with the word reproach?
Here are the idioms with the word reproach in them.
- Poverty that great reproach bids us do or suffer anything
- The sting of a reproach is the truth of it
What are the idioms related to reproach?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word reproach.
- Tick off
- The sting of a reproach is the truth of it
- To make a man valiant abuse him lustily
- Lover's quarreis are soon adjusted
- The anger of lovers lasts a short time
What are the quotes with word reproach?
Here are the quotes with the word reproach in them
- Bashfulness is an ornament to youth, but a reproach to old age. — Aristotle
- We reproach people for talking about themselves but it is the subject they treat best. — Anatole France
- Therefore, don't let sinners take courage to think they will be favoured like the thief on the cross for we see on the other side, they may be like the hardened one, and reproach death itself. — Elias Hicks
- Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. — Louisa May Alcott