Lesson meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Lesson.
- (noun) : a task assigned for individual study
- (noun) : a unit of instruction
- (noun) : the significance of a story or event
- (noun) : punishment intended as a warning to others
More words related to the meanings of Lesson
More words from Urdu related to Lesson
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lesson meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
الزام لگاناچابکتذلیلچوٹجھڑکیڈانٹنا ڈپٹنابیان زبانیامتحان لیناقیمت یا کم قدر کرناجتائیطویل تقریرنعمتہرزہ گوئی کرناپہچانناعنایتپڑھائراہ نمائکھٹطعنسزاسیر کتابچوٹ کرناپندتنبیہمعائنہکم قیمت یا کم قدر کرنابکناعبرتآرپندستکمخلفانہ تنقیدکوڑا لگانالتاڑچھیڑنامشورہ کرناگلہلیکچرامتحانبدگوئی کرناپیش اندیشدگیگالی گلوچدینڈینگ مارناتجربہ ہوناپیشکشکوڑاگھر کا کامگوش مالینکوہشدھتکارنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Lesson
What are the meanings of Lesson in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lesson in Urdu are درس - dars, لتاڑ - lataar, ملامت - malaamat, نصیحت - nasiihat, گوش مالی - gosh maali, سرزنش - sar zanish, عبرت - ibrat, پند - pand, تجربہ - tajribah and سبق - sabaq. To understand how would you translate the word Lesson in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lesson or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lesson synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lesson. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lesson in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lesson in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lesson with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lesson?
Meanings of lesson are درس - dars, لتاڑ - lataar, ملامت - malaamat, نصیحت - nasiihat, گوش مالی - gosh maali, سرزنش - sar zanish, عبرت - ibrat, پند - pand, تجربہ - tajribah and سبق - sabaq
Whats the definition of lesson?
Definition of the lesson are
- a task assigned for individual study
- a unit of instruction
- the significance of a story or event
- punishment intended as a warning to others
What is the synonym of lesson?
Synonym of word lesson are textuary, harangue, chiding, moral lesson, culming, reprehension, durras, chastisement, rebuke, guidance
What are the idioms related to lesson?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lesson.
- Take a leaf out of one book
- Take a leaf out of one book
- Dead men open the eyes of the living
- He that chastens one chastens twenty
- The sting of a reproach is the truth of it
What are the quotes with word lesson?
Here are the quotes with the word lesson in them
- The charm of history and its enigmatic lesson consist in the fact that, from age to age, nothing changes and yet everything is completely different. — Aldous Huxley
- In this age, which believes that there is a short cut to everything, the greatest lesson to be learned is that the most difficult way is, in the long run, the easiest. — Henry Miller
- The biggest lesson I've learned by living abroad for the last four years is the importance of communication. — Hidetoshi Nakata
- Personally, I rather look forward to a computer program winning the world chess championship. Humanity needs a lesson in humility. — Richard Dawkins