Flock meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Flock.
- (verb) : come together as in a cluster or flock
- (noun) : a group of birds
- (noun) : a group of sheep or goats
- (noun) : a church congregation guided by a pastor
- (noun) : an orderly crowd
- (verb) : move as a crowd or in a group
- (noun) : (often followed by of') a large number or amount or extent
We have an uncanny ability to make birds do what we want them to do. In Blood Simple there's a shot from the bumper of a car and it's going up this road and a huge flock of birds takes off at the perfect moment.
More words related to the meanings of Flock
More words from Urdu related to Flock
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Flock meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
میزبانسازنوحہ کرنابَلوادہائغلبہ کرناریل پیلانبوہبد مزاجیجھری پڑناسنہراالزامچپقلشذمہ دار ٹھیراناسانپاآشوبنالشبھیڑ بھاڑقیامتہجُوملہر کا اتار چڑھاؤکہرامجماعتہلہلعنغراہٹغولمارا مارسکیڑنالہ وزاری کرناہَنگامہگنجلک ڈالنابلوا کرناتعزیتگھمسانجھگڑالو پنعتابنوجوان سورنیدوکھناسجاوٹجھُولماتمشوراستغاثہعوام الناسمحشرجمِ غفیررقصخلقتمحفل ...
Idioms with the word Flock in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Flock
What are the meanings of Flock in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Flock in Urdu are ہجوم - hujuum, گلہ - gilah, جھُنڈ, ریوڑ - reywar, ڈار and جھول - jhol. To understand how would you translate the word Flock in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Flock or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Flock synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Flock. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Flock in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Flock in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Flock with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by flock?
Meanings of flock are ہجوم - hujuum, گلہ - gilah, جھُنڈ, ریوڑ - reywar, ڈار and جھول - jhol
Whats the definition of flock?
Definition of the flock are
- come together as in a cluster or flock
- a group of birds
- a group of sheep or goats
- a church congregation guided by a pastor
- an orderly crowd
- move as a crowd or in a group
- (often followed by of') a large number or amount or extent
What is the synonym of flock?
Synonym of word flock are mobsters, moan, influx, brood, mobsmen, lamentation, infestation, grievance, host, mobsman
What are the idioms with the word flock?
Here are the idioms with the word flock in them.
- Birds of a feather flock together
- Birds of a feather flock together
- Birds of feather flock together
What are the idioms related to flock?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word flock.
- Lover's quarreis are soon adjusted
- Many a the many
- Rabble rout
- The anger of lovers lasts a short time
What are the quotes with word flock?
Here are the quotes with the word flock in them
- Eagles commonly fly alone. They are crows, daws, and starlings that flock together. — John Webster
- Without tradition, art is a flock of sheep without a shepherd. Without innovation, it is a corpse. — Winston Churchill
- We have an uncanny ability to make birds do what we want them to do. In Blood Simple there's a shot from the bumper of a car and it's going up this road and a huge flock of birds takes off at the perfect moment. — Joel Coen
- I would have been glad to have lived under my wood side, and to have kept a flock of sheep, rather than to have undertaken this government. — Oliver Cromwell