Squash meanings in Urdu
Squash meanings in Urdu are حلوہ کدو, پیٹھا, لاجواب کر دینا, گودا بنا دینا, دبا کر چپٹا کر دینا, زیر کرنا, ختم کرنا, کچلنا Squash in Urdu. More meanings of squash, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Squash.
- (verb) : to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
- (noun) : a game played in an enclosed court by two or four players who strike the ball with long-handled rackets
- (noun) : edible fruit of a squash plant; eaten as a vegetable
- (noun) : any of numerous annual trailing plants of the genus Cucurbita grown for their fleshy edible fruits
More words related to the meanings of Squash
More words from Urdu related to Squash
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Squash meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
صدمہمحدود کرناحد باندھناخاک میں ملانامبدہ الحرکتپورا کرناہراناخاتمہملناکلگھٹاناختماٹھاناغالب آناآخری درستیطاری ہوناپھانسیزورپِیسناعاجز کرناچھوڑ دیناحتماًحدخون کرناختم ہونانیچا دکھاناکرانہڈورے ڈالناساراقابو پانااَنجام کو پُہنچاناغالب ہونامنسوخ کرنارینکغالب آ جاناچوٹاصلیڈانٹناخطُوط قُوَّتشامل کرناہاردمملغوبہچکانامار دیناخاتمہ ہونادبانازیر کَرناتوڑناعيسائی مَذہب کا نشانزبردستی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Squash
What are the meanings of Squash in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Squash in Urdu are زیر کرنا - zeyr karna, کچلنا - kuchalna, ختم کرنا - khatm karna and پیٹھا - peytha. To understand how would you translate the word Squash in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Squash or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Squash synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Squash. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Squash in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Squash in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Squash with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by squash?
Meanings of squash are زیر کرنا - zeyr karna, کچلنا - kuchalna, ختم کرنا - khatm karna and پیٹھا - peytha
Whats the definition of squash?
Definition of the squash are
- to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
- a game played in an enclosed court by two or four players who strike the ball with long-handled rackets
- edible fruit of a squash plant; eaten as a vegetable
- any of numerous annual trailing plants of the genus Cucurbita grown for their fleshy edible fruits
What is the synonym of squash?
Synonym of word squash are subjugate, crunkling, omnifying, terminate, endenize, delaminate, oversway, crunkle, extermine, quash
What are the idioms related to squash?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word squash.
- Be through
- Have away
- Put the last hand to
- Hydra headed
- It is much easier to begin than finish
What are the quotes with word squash?
Here are the quotes with the word squash in them
- We've been trained since kindergarten: Be nice, be kind, share, put on a smile. So we're conditioned to squash our natural selfish instincts, and that's the right thing for society. — Bryan Cranston
- Women: You can't live with them, and you can't get them to dress up in a skimpy little Nazi costume and beat you with a warm squash or something. — Emo Philips