Pain meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Pain.
- (verb) : cause emotional anguish or make miserable
- (noun) : a bothersome annoying person
- (noun) : emotional distress; a fundamental feeling that people try to avoid
- (noun) : a somatic sensation of acute discomfort
- (noun) : a symptom of some physical hurt or disorder
- (noun) : something or someone that causes trouble; a source of unhappiness
- (verb) : cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
More words related to the meanings of Pain
More words from Urdu related to Pain
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pain meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ثقلپیش کرنابے سری آواز نکالنابہ دشواریطبیعت کی تھکنترسلپیٹناباریک سوراخ کرناصدمہتلخیجنجالالجھناندوہشکنجہجان کنیعزاکاہشان بننقصاننظر کے سامنے پیش کَرناادراکدل سوزیحصہبد بختیٹھیس پہنچاناروکنامخالف ہونابچا کھچاناموافقزحمترحم کرناانیملکم زوریکسکنارساوٹحرجغم گین کرنارنجشڈسناگھنگرونوحہسوزفسادشدتپڑناکشمکشپیچگھبراہٹچوٹ پہنچاناگُناہ ...
Idioms with the word Pain in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Pain
What are the meanings of Pain in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pain in Urdu are کوفت - koft, تکلیف - takliif, عذاب - azaab, درد - dard, کرب - karb, زحمت - zaehmat, خلش - khalish, دکھنا - dukhna, الم - alam and اندوہ - andoh. To understand how would you translate the word Pain in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pain or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pain synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pain. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pain in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pain in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pain with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pain?
Meanings of pain are کوفت - koft, تکلیف - takliif, عذاب - azaab, درد - dard, کرب - karb, زحمت - zaehmat, خلش - khalish, دکھنا - dukhna, الم - alam and اندوہ - andoh
Whats the definition of pain?
Definition of the pain are
- cause emotional anguish or make miserable
- a bothersome annoying person
- emotional distress; a fundamental feeling that people try to avoid
- a somatic sensation of acute discomfort
- a symptom of some physical hurt or disorder
- something or someone that causes trouble; a source of unhappiness
- cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
What is the synonym of pain?
Synonym of word pain are vexation, grievance, torved, draff, groined, aching, sorrow, chastised, acrimoniousness, tortion
What are the idioms with the word pain?
Here are the idioms with the word pain in them.
- An hour of pain is as long as a day of pleasure
- No remedies cause so much pain as those which are most efficacious
- Pain of mind is worse than pain of body
- Pleasure pain prin ciple
- Riches are got with pain kept with care and lost with grief
What are the idioms related to pain?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pain.
- Happy is the physician who is called in at the end of the illness
- Qualms of conscience
- Riches breed care poverty is safe
- A shooting pain
- An itch is worse than a smart
What are the quotes with word pain?
Here are the quotes with the word pain in them
- Old age is a tyrant, who forbids, under pain of death, the pleasures of youth. — Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- You can judge your age by the amount of pain you feel when you come in contact with a new idea. — Pearl S.Buck
- Language... has created the word 'loneliness' to express the pain of being alone. And it has created the word 'solitude' to express the glory of being alone. — Paul Tillich
- Our language has wisely sensed the two sides of being alone. It has created the word loneliness to express the pain of being alone. And it has created the word solitude to express the glory of being alone. — Paul Tillich