Apprehension meanings in Urdu
Apprehension meanings in Urdu are وجدان, خام خیالی, خلش, خطرہ, خدشہ, گرفتاری, سَمَجھ بُوجھ, ادراک, حِراسَت, گِرَفتاری, ڈر Apprehension in Urdu. More meanings of apprehension, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Apprehension.
- (noun) : painful expectation
- (noun) : fearful expectation or anticipation
- (noun) : the cognitive condition of someone who understands
More words related to the meanings of Apprehension
More words from Urdu related to Apprehension
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Apprehension meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ترنگچنگلکشمکشہراسخوفجواوراگلرزہ براندام ہوناعلمحیرتباریک سوراخ کرناقوت احساسوارفتگیکاٹادراکسمجھ دارڈراوااندیشہ کرناعملتنازعمصیبتبے اتفاقیگجر بجاناکاہشاوگیجلالجان جوکھوںجا لینابلازود حسیلہرچوکچنتامغزدل چسپخَوفالماندیشہقسمت آزمائیبھَيانکخیالقبضہچٹکی بھرناخوف زدہ کرنادخلگرفتار کرنابے امنیسرخوشیبھے کرناگیان ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Apprehension
What are the meanings of Apprehension in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Apprehension in Urdu are ادراک - idraak, خطرہ - khatrah, ڈر - dar, گرفتاری - giraftaari, خلش - khalish, خدشہ - khadshah, وجدان - wijdaan, گِرَفتاری and خام خیالی - khaam khayaali. To understand how would you translate the word Apprehension in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Apprehension or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Apprehension synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Apprehension. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Apprehension in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Apprehension in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Apprehension with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by apprehension?
Meanings of apprehension are ادراک - idraak, خطرہ - khatrah, ڈر - dar, گرفتاری - giraftaari, خلش - khalish, خدشہ - khadshah, وجدان - wijdaan, گِرَفتاری and خام خیالی - khaam khayaali
Whats the definition of apprehension?
Definition of the apprehension are
- painful expectation
- fearful expectation or anticipation
- the cognitive condition of someone who understands
What is the synonym of apprehension?
Synonym of word apprehension are cognitions, perilousness, fear, captivity, anxiety, perspicacity, risk, cognises, hazardousness, danger
What are the idioms related to apprehension?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word apprehension.
- Make all sure and keep all pure
- Qualms of conscience
- A little know ledge is dangerous thing
- A little knowledge is a dangerous thing
- A danger foreseen is half avoided
What are the quotes with word apprehension?
Here are the quotes with the word apprehension in them
- Beauty is a relation, and the apprehension of it a comparison. — Gerard Manley Hopkins
- Progress is measured by richness and intensity of experience - by a wider and deeper apprehension of the significance and scope of human existence. — Herbert Read
- Jealousy is the fear or apprehension of superiority: envy our uneasiness under it. — William Shenstone
- Grief has limits, whereas apprehension has none. For we grieve only for what we know has happened, but we fear all that possibly may happen. — Pliny the Elder