Structural meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Structural.
- (adjective) : pertaining to geological structure
- (adjective satellite) : concerned with systematic structure in a particular field of study
- (adjective satellite) : affecting or involved in structure or construction
- (adjective) : relating to or having or characterized by structure
- (adjective) : relating to or concerned with the morphology of plants and animals
- (adjective) : relating to or caused by structure, especially political or economic structure
First, there is the bare beauty of the logs themselves with their long lines and firm curves. Then there is the open charm felt of the structural features which are not hidden under plaster and ornament, but are clearly revealed, a charm felt in Japanese architecture.
More words related to the meanings of Structural
More words from Urdu related to Structural
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Structural meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہیتشکل دیناڈھچر کھڑا کرناڈولسلیقہتلافی کرنااثر کرناہستی میں لاناسامانپریتکپڑا بنناہئیتمُغالطَہآئینخوتراشجھُوٹجوڑناتَرتِيب بَندیطریق ترتیببافتلگنااندامتہذیب عقل و دلنمائشبنتآکارنازماہیتجَعل سازیبندشمعنیجنگ زرگریخلا میں بعض اشیا کو اغل بغلدھجاختراع کرناجھکناسیرتبہروپجذبہات پتی کرناشکلڈھکوسلاتھوک پر بناناچہرامغالطہدَستورانداز ترتیب و تنظیمکَپڑاناوَل ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Structural
What are the meanings of Structural in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Structural in Urdu are بناوٹ - banaawat and ساخت - saakht. To understand how would you translate the word Structural in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Structural or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Structural synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Structural. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Structural in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Structural in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Structural with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by structural?
Meanings of structural are بناوٹ - banaawat and ساخت - saakht
Whats the definition of structural?
Definition of the structural are
- pertaining to geological structure
- concerned with systematic structure in a particular field of study
- affecting or involved in structure or construction
- relating to or having or characterized by structure
- relating to or concerned with the morphology of plants and animals
- relating to or caused by structure, especially political or economic structure
What is the synonym of structural?
Synonym of word structural are texturise, construction, making, sham, texturing, artificiality, make, nature, textures, affectation
What are the idioms related to structural?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word structural.
- Facts are stubborn things
What are the quotes with word structural?
Here are the quotes with the word structural in them
- Color in certain places has the great value of making the outlines and structural planes seem more energetic. — Antonio Gaudi
- After about the first Millennium, Italy was the cradle of Romanesque architecture, which spread throughout Europe, much of it extending the structural daring with minimal visual elaboration. — Harry Seidler
- First, there is the bare beauty of the logs themselves with their long lines and firm curves. Then there is the open charm felt of the structural features which are not hidden under plaster and ornament, but are clearly revealed, a charm felt in Japanese architecture. — Gustav Stickley
- But if the choice is a cool president and 8 or 10 percent unemployment in a declining economy and a country that seems to be going in the wrong direction and structural unemployment for young people at 50 percent, I'd rather have a dorky president who fixed those problems. — Jonah Goldberg