Exaggeration meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Exaggeration.
- (noun) : making to seem more important than it really is
- (noun) : the act of making something more noticeable than usual
More words related to the meanings of Exaggeration
More words from Urdu related to Exaggeration
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Exaggeration meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حد سے زیادہ تعریفاَجزا مِلانے کا عملبناؤ سنگھاراختراع کرناقویٰ کاٹھیطینتدل میں بیٹھنادست کاری کرناشکلچوچلے بازیماہیتچہراحیلہچکنی چپڑیپاکھنڈکَپڑابافتبناناچلنامزاجاُگاناسازدکھاواساخت گری کرناآگاچوچلازیادتیفَريبجھُوٹتَرکیببڑائمُطابقَتمانگ پٹیدھوکاتراش خراشتادیبکارگر ہوناکپڑے کی بناوٹچہرہنخرے بازیکونساختگیبندشناز و ادابنناعِمارَتدھاگوںگھڑناڈھنگطبیعت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Exaggeration
What are the meanings of Exaggeration in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Exaggeration in Urdu are بناوٹ - banaawat and مبالغہ - mubaalghah. To understand how would you translate the word Exaggeration in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Exaggeration or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Exaggeration synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Exaggeration. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Exaggeration in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Exaggeration in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Exaggeration with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by exaggeration?
Meanings of exaggeration are بناوٹ - banaawat and مبالغہ - mubaalghah
Whats the definition of exaggeration?
Definition of the exaggeration are
- making to seem more important than it really is
- the act of making something more noticeable than usual
What is the synonym of exaggeration?
Synonym of word exaggeration are structure, fiction, simulation, feint, putting on airs, feign, making, overstatement, falsification, make up
What are the idioms related to exaggeration?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word exaggeration.
- Facts are stubborn things
- Painters and poets have leave to lie
- To throw the hatchet
- Truth loves to go naked
What are the quotes with word exaggeration?
Here are the quotes with the word exaggeration in them
- Mysticism and exaggeration go together. A mystic must not fear ridicule if he is to push all the way to the limits of humility or the limits of delight. — Milan Kundera
- I do not think it is an exaggeration to say history is largely a history of inflation, usually inflations engineered by governments for the gain of governments. — Friedrich August von Hayek
- Love is a gross exaggeration of the difference between one person and everybody else. — George Bernard Shaw
- The birth of science as we know it arguably began with Isaac Newton's formulation of the laws of gravitation and motion. It is no exaggeration to say that physics was reborn in the early 20th-century with the twin revolutions of quantum mechanics and the theory of relativity. — Paul Davies