Exploit meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Exploit.
- (noun) : a notable achievement
- (verb) : work excessively hard
- (verb) : draw from; make good use of
- (verb) : use or manipulate to one's advantage
I love getting dressed up. Being a pop star is the most brilliant job for that. A lot of girls love shopping, but they might see the most amazing outfit and think, 'When am I going to wear that?', so it's my duty to exploit the fact I do have events I can wear these things to.
Our economic system, run for profit and waste and based primarily on the extractive industries, is the cause of climate change. We have wasted the earth's treasure and we can no longer exploit it cheaply.
More words related to the meanings of Exploit
More words from Urdu related to Exploit
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Exploit meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
عاجز کرناحرکت کا اندازکمالحالتتعمیلعملِ ادراککارمشاقیاکٹھا کرنامسکنااثرنائٹ کی سيرَت و کِردارنظامتیارابرباد کرنالیاقتپیمانہبازی گرفراستحصولتاراج کرناناز برداریچھینناکھیلناگھسیٹناایک جا ہوناکھونچپتامردیپھانسیارتھدستپچکاریکرتکار نامہچیزعالی ہمتیسورماپنفعلضابطہاکھٹا ہونااشکبہادریسرداریضبطنیتغصہ دلاناکامیابیوزنادھکار ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Exploit
What are the meanings of Exploit in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Exploit in Urdu are عمل - amal, بہادری - bahaaduri, کھسوٹنا - khasotna and کار نامہ - kaar naamah. To understand how would you translate the word Exploit in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Exploit or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Exploit synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Exploit. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Exploit in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Exploit in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Exploit with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by exploit?
Meanings of exploit are عمل - amal, بہادری - bahaaduri, کھسوٹنا - khasotna and کار نامہ - kaar naamah
Whats the definition of exploit?
Definition of the exploit are
- a notable achievement
- work excessively hard
- draw from; make good use of
- use or manipulate to one's advantage
What is the synonym of exploit?
Synonym of word exploit are adact, audaciousness, measure, plunder, proses, valorousness, gest, pluck, processes, valiantness
What are the idioms related to exploit?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word exploit.
- Experience without learning is better than learning without experience
- Turn about
- Brave actions never want a trumpet
- Discretion is the better part of valour
- If all men were just there would be no need for valour
What are the quotes with word exploit?
Here are the quotes with the word exploit in them
- I love getting dressed up. Being a pop star is the most brilliant job for that. A lot of girls love shopping, but they might see the most amazing outfit and think, 'When am I going to wear that?', so it's my duty to exploit the fact I do have events I can wear these things to. — Sophie Ellis Bextor
- Any fool can have bad luck the art consists in knowing how to exploit it. — Frank Wedekind
- Our economic system, run for profit and waste and based primarily on the extractive industries, is the cause of climate change. We have wasted the earth's treasure and we can no longer exploit it cheaply. — Vivienne Westwood
- It's important to ask candidates about their beliefs, in part because politicians frequently exploit religious faith - often with the idea that voters will be more likely to unthinkingly accept certain political positions so long as they arise from religious belief. — Gary Bauer