Thieves meanings in Urdu
Thieves meanings in Urdu is چور Thieves in Urdu. More meanings of thieves, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
I love Prince Harry. Good looking and a bit of a rebel. Me and his dad are as thick as thieves and I knew Harry before I knew his dad so we've met a few times. I think he's amazing. And I think you can relate to him because he's made mistakes. He's cool.
The TV business is uglier than most things. It is normally perceived as some kind of cruel and shallow money trench through the heart of the journalism industry, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and good men die like dogs, for no good reason.
More words from Urdu related to Thieves
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Thieves meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گھات لگانے والاسرقے کا مجرمبے خودنقب زنچوٹاغارت گرشلپاوڈرخستہنشے میں چورخائنچُرانے والاراہزنآبلہ پامال مردم خوربٹ مارتھکا ہوادغابازراہ زنمخمورہاتھ چالاکقزاقتھکا ہاراجاسوسچوری کرنے والامستاٹھائی گیراڈاکاُکتایا ہواانٹی بازسیرمدھوشچوراُچکّادزدبے زارڈاکوخستہ حالگھاؤ گھپاُڑا لے جانے والاقطاع الطرایقہلکانغبن کرنے والالٹیراماندہمخبرسارقمتوالااچکاڈکیت ...
Idioms with the word Thieves in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Thieves
What are the meanings of Thieves in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Thieves in Urdu is چور - chor. To understand how would you translate the word Thieves in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Thieves or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Thieves synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Thieves. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Thieves in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Thieves in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Thieves with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by thieves?
Meaning of thieves is چور - chor
Whats the definition of thieves?
Definition of the thieves are
What is the synonym of thieves?
Synonym of word thieves are intoxicated, burgher, burglars, thief, tired, burghal, lurcher, pilferer, burglarproof, liefer
What are the idioms with the word thieves?
Here are the idioms with the word thieves in them.
- All are not thieves that dogs bark at
- Brother quarrel like thieves inside a house but outside their swords leap out in each other's defence
- Brothers quarrel like thieves inside a house but outside
- Little thieves we hang great ones we let go free
- The great thieves punish the little ones
What are the idioms related to thieves?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word thieves.
- Do ill and doubt all men
- Set a thief to catch a thief
- The thief is sorry that he is to be hanged but not that he is a thief
- They that know one anotheralute afar off
- A guilty conscience needs no accuser
What are the quotes with word thieves?
Here are the quotes with the word thieves in them
- I love Prince Harry. Good looking and a bit of a rebel. Me and his dad are as thick as thieves and I knew Harry before I knew his dad so we've met a few times. I think he's amazing. And I think you can relate to him because he's made mistakes. He's cool. — Cheryl Cole
- The TV business is uglier than most things. It is normally perceived as some kind of cruel and shallow money trench through the heart of the journalism industry, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and good men die like dogs, for no good reason. — Hunter S. Thompson
- Many of us crucify ourselves between two thieves - regret for the past and fear of the future. — Fulton Oursler
- We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office. — Aesop