Velvet meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Velvet.
- (noun) : a silky densely piled fabric with a plain back
- (adjective satellite) : smooth and soft to sight or hearing or touch or taste
- (adjective satellite) : resembling velvet in having a smooth soft surface
More words related to the meanings of Velvet
More words from Urdu related to Velvet
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Velvet meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ناتواں جذباتیہلکا پھلکابھلا آدمیلذیذمتحملمزاحطنزیہ فقرہتسلیم کرنے والامضحک واقعہشکر یا شہد کی طرحپولالچکدارموم سانجیبدل فریبحلیمدبوہنسیدرد مندبے وقوفدل لگی یا کھلی کرناپھکڑلطیفہمسکنمخمل کا ساپر دارہم آہنگساکنخاندانیگھلاخدا ترسصلح کنمَلطَفٹھٹھولآوازہ کسناہضم ہونے کے لائقہنسی یا کھلی کرناتازہپھپھسملائم لچکدارروئں دارقدریپسندیدہہمدردعمدہصاحب اخلاق یا مروتریشمیدل لگیگودے دارمنجمد ہونا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Velvet
What are the meanings of Velvet in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Velvet in Urdu are نرم - narm, ملائم - mulaa em, لطیفہ - latiifah, مخمل - makhmal, مخملی - makhmali and گدگدا - Gudguda. To understand how would you translate the word Velvet in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Velvet or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Velvet synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Velvet. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Velvet in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Velvet in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Velvet with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by velvet?
Meanings of velvet are نرم - narm, ملائم - mulaa em, لطیفہ - latiifah, مخمل - makhmal, مخملی - makhmali and گدگدا - Gudguda
Whats the definition of velvet?
Definition of the velvet are
- a silky densely piled fabric with a plain back
- smooth and soft to sight or hearing or touch or taste
- resembling velvet in having a smooth soft surface
What is the synonym of velvet?
Synonym of word velvet are gentle, pulpous, softish, fluffy, raillery, flabby, pitiful, softened, flaccid, quip
What are the idioms related to velvet?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word velvet.
- Joe miller
- A noble plant suits not with a stubborn ground
- Forgetting wrong is a mild revenge
- Youth and white paper take any impression
What are the quotes with word velvet?
Here are the quotes with the word velvet in them
- I wore my first pair of Louboutins during this press tour. It was absolutely amazing, they weren't heels, they were little shoes, but they were velvet and they were blue. — Chloe Moretz
- My mom FedExes a red velvet cake she makes from scratch to me every birthday. — Molly Sims
- I tend to avoid televisions, politics, and places with velvet ropes. — Demetri Martin