Pleasing meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Pleasing.
- (noun) : the act of one who pleases
- (adjective) : giving pleasure and satisfaction
- (adjective satellite) : pleasant or agreeable to the senses
There's something pleasing about large, well-lit spaces. I love that dealers are willing to take massive chances in order to give this much room to their artists. Most of all, I love that more galleries showing more art gives more artists a shot.
More words related to the meanings of Pleasing
More words from Urdu related to Pleasing
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pleasing meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ٹھٹھولراضیمعمعشوقمرغوبخوش ذائقہلطیفہبتدل دارخوش و خرماستتی جوگخاصٹھٹھولیکامرانقانعشگفتہلونڈاہنسی یا کھلی کرناگوارہعزیزچھانٹا ہواجاذِب نَظَررسیلاشیریںمن بھاتاخوشی سےفرحت بخشزیباخوش مزہمنظور شدہتیزخرممذاقبیشخلاصہظرافتدِلرُباپھبتیسہاناپیارامطمئنچھانٹناچھبیلاشادمانٹھٹولیالاابالیمرغُوبآنندپیاریگوارالذیذ ...
Idiom with the word Pleasing in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Pleasing
What are the meanings of Pleasing in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pleasing in Urdu are پیارا - pyaara, خوش - khush, دلچسپ - dil chasp, مرغوب - marghuub, پسندیدہ - pasandiidah, فرحت بخش - farhat bakhsh and لطیفہ - latiifah. To understand how would you translate the word Pleasing in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pleasing or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pleasing synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pleasing. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pleasing in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pleasing in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pleasing with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pleasing?
Meanings of pleasing are پیارا - pyaara, خوش - khush, دلچسپ - dil chasp, مرغوب - marghuub, پسندیدہ - pasandiidah, فرحت بخش - farhat bakhsh and لطیفہ - latiifah
Whats the definition of pleasing?
Definition of the pleasing are
- the act of one who pleases
- giving pleasure and satisfaction
- pleasant or agreeable to the senses
What is the synonym of pleasing?
Synonym of word pleasing are lovey, droll, fascinous, excellent, cheered, praiseworthy, fascinating, loveworthy, canty, fasciculate
What are the idioms with the word pleasing?
Here are the idioms with the word pleasing in them.
- The things of others please us most and our affairs are most pleasing to others
What are the idioms related to pleasing?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pleasing.
- Joe miller
- Lie at one's heart
- Nice and
- Out of favour
- Work the oracle
What are the quotes with word pleasing?
Here are the quotes with the word pleasing in them
- We require from buildings two kinds of goodness: first, the doing their practical duty well: then that they be graceful and pleasing in doing it. — John Ruskin
- The art of pleasing consists in being pleased. — William Hazlitt
- There's something pleasing about large, well-lit spaces. I love that dealers are willing to take massive chances in order to give this much room to their artists. Most of all, I love that more galleries showing more art gives more artists a shot. — Jerry Saltz
- The art of pleasing is the art of deception. — Luc de Clapiers