Whatsoever meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Whatsoever.
- (adjective satellite) : one or some or every or all without specification
More words from Urdu related to Whatsoever
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Whatsoever meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Whatsoever
What are the meanings of Whatsoever in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Whatsoever in Urdu are جو - jau, کوئ نہیں - ko i nahiin, کسی - kisi and کیسا ہی. To understand how would you translate the word Whatsoever in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Whatsoever or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Whatsoever synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Whatsoever. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Whatsoever in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Whatsoever in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Whatsoever with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by whatsoever?
Meanings of whatsoever are جو - jau, کوئ نہیں - ko i nahiin, کسی - kisi and کیسا ہی
Whats the definition of whatsoever?
Definition of the whatsoever are
- one or some or every or all without specification
What is the synonym of whatsoever?
Synonym of word whatsoever are which, river, barley, no one, none, nobody, some, any, howsoever, however
What are the idioms related to whatsoever?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word whatsoever.
- Patience is a plaster for all sores
- It is not given to everyone to have a nose
- Nothing is new and nothing is true and nothing matters
- Rashness proves a good thing to a few but a bad thing to many
- Scrape through
What are the quotes with word whatsoever?
Here are the quotes with the word whatsoever in them
- To be in a situation where you have no rights whatsoever is something I wish everybody could experience. People's attitudes would change. It would be a better place. — Tommy Chong
- Death is a very dull, dreary affair, and my advice to you is to have nothing whatsoever to do with it. — W.Somerset Maugham
- I design for real people. I think of our customers all the time. There is no virtue whatsoever in creating clothing or accessories that are not practical. — Giorgio Armani
- I do not take any pleasure whatsoever in being a famous person. — Donna Leon