بڑے حروف meanings in English
بڑے حروف Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word بڑے حروف.
- (noun) : the upper part of a column that supports the entablature
- (noun) : a seat of government
- (noun) : wealth in the form of money or property owned by a person or business and human resources of economic value
- (noun) : assets available for use in the production of further assets
- (noun) : a book written by Karl Marx (1867) describing his economic theories
- (adjective satellite) : first-rate
- (noun) : the federal government of the United States
- (noun) : a center that is associated more than any other with some activity or product
- (noun) : a plain hand-drawn letter
More words related to the meanings of بڑے حروف
More words from English related to بڑے حروف
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word بڑے حروف meanings in English in English.
archetypearchetypalcapitalessence fundamentalgenuinelineagematterprincipalbasicfoundation germhypostasisoriginoriginalpurequidrealrootrudimentsourcestocktrueactinaloriginativeoriganoriginalsoriginableoriginantoriginaryphrenticcapitallycapitoliancitalscapitalizedcapitulariescapitulatedcorollatefundassetcapitalnesshoardpursepongeeamassedassembledcollectiongatheredoutlayplural ...
Idioms with the word بڑے حروف in it
What are the meanings of بڑے حروف in English?
Meanings of the word بڑے حروف in English are capital, block letter and capital letter. To understand how would you translate the word بڑے حروف in English, you can take help from words closely related to بڑے حروف or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered بڑے حروف synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word بڑے حروف. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use بڑے حروف in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say بڑے حروف in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of بڑے حروف with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by بڑے حروف?
Meanings of بڑے حروف are capital, block letter and capital letter
Whats the definition of بڑے حروف?
Definition of the بڑے حروف are
- the upper part of a column that supports the entablature
- a seat of government
- wealth in the form of money or property owned by a person or business and human resources of economic value
- assets available for use in the production of further assets
- a book written by Karl Marx (1867) describing his economic theories
- the federal government of the United States
- a center that is associated more than any other with some activity or product
- a plain hand-drawn letter
What is the synonym of بڑے حروف?
Synonym of word بڑے حروف are اصل, دارالحکومت, بڑے حروف, سرمایہ, راس المال, پونجی, جمع, مالیت, دار الخلافہ, دار الحکومت
What are the idioms with the word بڑے حروف?
Here are the idioms with the word بڑے حروف in them.
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step
- Ambition and love are the wings of great actions
- Gifts break a rock
- Great trees are long in growing but they are rooted up in a single hour
- He that promises too much means nothing