Source meanings in Urdu
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word Source.
- (noun) : someone who originates or causes or initiates something
- (noun) : anything that provides inspiration for later work
- (noun) : the place where something begins, where it springs into being
- (noun) : a person who supplies information
- (noun) : a facility where something is available
- (noun) : a document (or organization) from which information is obtained
- (noun) : a publication (or a passage from a publication) that is referred to
- (noun) : anything (a person or animal or plant or substance) in which an infectious agent normally lives and multiplies
- (noun) : (technology) a process by which energy or a substance enters a system
- (verb) : specify the origin of
- (verb) : get (a product) from another country or business
More words related to the meanings of Source
More words from Urdu related to Source
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Source meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مالیتزمین کھودنامستندمتبرکبنساچھلنابیجنشیمنجڑضریتمِثالی نمونہعمدہبال بچےملک کوعنصریماجراستھراقیامحسبنیونسب نامہسکونتخلابے بناوٹچُول ٹھوکنابھونجست لگانایخنیگیرنکاسآلملکیباعثبنگلاپاکآتش دانمکان یا گھر میں رکھناگاڑیصندوقایک پونڈدار الحکومتمُبادیاتٹکسالیاہم ہوناراج بنسسوتاجرمگوشہٴ عافیتماہیّتجنم بھومی ...
Idiom with the word Source in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Source
What are the meanings of Source in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Source in Urdu are گھر - ghar, اصل - asl, سرچشمہ - sar chashmah, ماخذ - maakhaz and مخرج - makhraj. To understand how would you translate the word Source in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Source or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Source synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Source. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Source in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Source in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Source with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by source?
Meanings of source are گھر - ghar, اصل - asl, سرچشمہ - sar chashmah, ماخذ - maakhaz and مخرج - makhraj
Whats the definition of source?
Definition of the source are
- someone who originates or causes or initiates something
- anything that provides inspiration for later work
- the place where something begins, where it springs into being
- a person who supplies information
- a facility where something is available
- a document (or organization) from which information is obtained
- a publication (or a passage from a publication) that is referred to
- anything (a person or animal or plant or substance) in which an infectious agent normally lives and multiplies
- (technology) a process by which energy or a substance enters a system
- specify the origin of
- get (a product) from another country or business
What is the synonym of source?
Synonym of word source are holder, original, bungalow, origin, phrentic, habitation, hypostasis, wellspring, originary, habitat
What are the idioms with the word source?
Here are the idioms with the word source in them.
- Good is the smell of gain from whatever source of business
What are the idioms related to source?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word source.
- From the east comes light from the west law
- A friendly house is the best of houses
- From door to door
- House to house
- Content is the true philospher's stone
What are the quotes with word source?
Here are the quotes with the word source in them
- A great source of calamity lies in regret and anticipation therefore a person is wise who thinks of the present alone, regardless of the past or future. — Oliver Goldsmith
- The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary men alone are quite capable of every wickedness. — Joseph Conrad
- Wisdom alone is true ambition's aim, wisdom is the source of virtue and of fame obtained with labour, for mankind employed, and then, when most you share it, best enjoyed. — Alfred North Whitehead
- It's amazing what you can get on open source now if you actually use the right search engines to find the material. — Gus O'Donnell