Pure meanings in Urdu
Pure meanings in Urdu are ستھری, اصل, اجلی, اصلی, آمیزش کے بغیر, پارسا, ستھرا, پاک صاف, تاب, سچا, خالص, نیک, بے داغ, پاکیزہ, صحیح, بے لوث, کھرا, مبرا, بے گناہ, اجلا, پاک, کندن, صاف Pure in Urdu. More meanings of pure, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Pure.
- (adjective) : free of extraneous elements of any kind
- (adjective satellite) : in a state of sexual virginity
- (adjective satellite) : concerned with theory and data rather than practice; opposed to applied
- (adjective satellite) : free from discordant qualities
- (adjective satellite) : without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative) intensifiers
- (adjective) : (of color) being chromatically pure; not diluted with white or grey or black
- (adjective) : (used of persons or behaviors) having no faults; sinless
In our open society, we are inclined to give to the less fortunate for the pure goodness of giving. We open our home to those who are alone on this holiday to spread some warmth into the life of another.
More words related to the meanings of Pure
More words from Urdu related to Pure
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pure meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سب سے اچھاثاقبثروتپُر یقینطبع زادنیک بختعمدہدھوکاتاؤ دینارونقبالکُل درستطبعیبصارتپائداریاہم ہوناخوداربے جتابیانپرگھٹاپکشیچلت پھرتبانکاحرارہنادانضدیزیریںنستعلیقضیاجڑمنجمند ہونابے زنگبا اخلاقمحکمشعاعذراثابتکھلے عامروادلبرآراستہچمک دارنیورشتہاصل نُکتہاحمقبا سلیقہسفیدی مائلچکاچوندمدد گارجس کے آر پار نظر جاسکے ...
Idioms with the word Pure in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Pure
What are the meanings of Pure in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pure in Urdu are اصلی - asli, پاک - paak, سچا - sachcha, اصل - asl, پاکیزہ - paa kiizah, اجلا - ujla, نیک - neyk, صاف - saaf, بے گناہ - bey gunaah, تاب - taab, بے داغ - bey daagh, خالص - khaalis, صحیح - sahiih, اجلی - ujli, ستھرا - suthra, پارسا - paarsa, بے لوث - bey laus, کھرا - khara, کندن - kundan, پاک صاف, ستھری - suthri and مبرا - mubarra. To understand how would you translate the word Pure in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pure or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pure synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pure. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pure in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pure in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pure with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pure?
Meanings of pure are اصلی - asli, پاک - paak, سچا - sachcha, اصل - asl, پاکیزہ - paa kiizah, اجلا - ujla, نیک - neyk, صاف - saaf, بے گناہ - bey gunaah, تاب - taab, بے داغ - bey daagh, خالص - khaalis, صحیح - sahiih, اجلی - ujli, ستھرا - suthra, پارسا - paarsa, بے لوث - bey laus, کھرا - khara, کندن - kundan, پاک صاف, ستھری - suthri and مبرا - mubarra
Whats the definition of pure?
Definition of the pure are
- free of extraneous elements of any kind
- in a state of sexual virginity
- concerned with theory and data rather than practice; opposed to applied
- free from discordant qualities
- without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative) intensifiers
- (of color) being chromatically pure; not diluted with white or grey or black
- (used of persons or behaviors) having no faults; sinless
What is the synonym of pure?
Synonym of word pure are fundamental, inviolate, very, originals, chaste, whitish, noblest, unbrushed, primordial, sinlessly
What are the idioms with the word pure?
Here are the idioms with the word pure in them.
- The good and pure will all endure
- To the pure all things are pure
What are the idioms related to pure?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pure.
- Good money
- Neat and clean
- It is good to begin well but better to end well
- Sins and debts are always more than we think than to be
- A true friend will never be found or he is as it were another self
What are the quotes with word pure?
Here are the quotes with the word pure in them
- He alone loves the Creator perfectly who manifests a pure love for his neighbor. — Venerable Bede
- In our open society, we are inclined to give to the less fortunate for the pure goodness of giving. We open our home to those who are alone on this holiday to spread some warmth into the life of another. — Jeff Miller
- I know, to banish anger altogether from one's breast is a difficult task. It cannot be achieved through pure personal effort. It can be done only by God's grace. — Mahatma Gandhi
- I think that narrative, fiction filmmaking is the culmination of several art forms: theater, art history, architecture. Whereas doc filmmaking is more pure cinema, like cinema verite is film in its purest form. — George Hickenlooper