zaad - زاد meanings in English
zaad - زاد Definitions
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word zaad - زاد.
- (noun) : anything that provides mental stimulus for thinking
- (noun) : any solid substance (as opposed to liquid) that is used as a source of nourishment
- (noun) : any substance that can be metabolized by an animal to give energy and build tissue
- (noun) : a stock or supply of foods
|Independence Day is Pakistan's national day and is celebrated anually on 14 August||یوم آزادی پاکستان کا قومی دن ہے اور 14 اگست کو یومیہ منایا جاتا ہے|
More words from English related to zaad - زاد
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word zaad - زاد meanings in English in English.
clapper claweateatingfeedmushnutrimentpabulumviandbearconsumedinedinnerembezzleendurefarefeast foodlunchmealmessmisappropriateomitrefectionrepastsupperswallowtifftommycaulinarycuisinesfoodismmealingmeal mouthedcomestiblesdietrationsustenancedosedosagefoodstuffprovendervictualsdosseldoatingdosologydossednutritionvictualalimentnourishment ...
Idioms related to the meaning of zaad - زاد
What are the meanings of zaad - زاد in English?
Meanings of the word zaad - زاد in English are food and provisions. To understand how would you translate the word zaad - زاد in English, you can take help from words closely related to zaad - زاد or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered zaad - زاد synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word zaad - زاد. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use zaad - زاد in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say zaad - زاد in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of zaad - زاد with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by زاد?
Meanings of زاد are food and provisions
Whats the definition of زاد?
Definition of the زاد are
- anything that provides mental stimulus for thinking
- any solid substance (as opposed to liquid) that is used as a source of nourishment
- any substance that can be metabolized by an animal to give energy and build tissue
- a stock or supply of foods
What is the synonym of زاد?
Synonym of word زاد are کھانا, خوراک, غذا, غِذا, رزق, طعام, زاد, شرائط
What are the idioms related to زاد?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word زاد.
- Food of thought
- Food values
- Learning is a kind of natural food for the mind
- More die by food than famine
- The hungry stomach rarely despises common food
How to use زاد in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use زاد in a sentence.
- Independence Day is Pakistan's national day and is celebrated anually on 14 August — یوم آزادی پاکستان کا قومی دن ہے اور 14 اگست کو یومیہ منایا جاتا ہے