Quba - قبہ meanings in English
Quba - قبہ Definitions
Please find 12 English and definitions related to the word Quba - قبہ.
- (noun) : a piece of luggage carried on top of a coach
- (noun) : a small tufted beard worn by Emperor Napoleon III
- (adjective satellite) : belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler
- (adjective) : befitting or belonging to an emperor or empress
- (adjective) : relating to or associated with an empire
- (adjective) : of or belonging to the British Imperial System of weights and measures
- (noun) : the act of jumping over an obstacle
- (verb) : jump across or leap over (an obstacle)
- (noun) : an arched brick or stone ceiling or roof
- (noun) : a burial chamber (usually underground)
- (noun) : a strongroom or compartment (often made of steel) for safekeeping of valuables
- (verb) : bound vigorously
More words related to the meanings of Quba - قبہ
More words from English related to Quba - قبہ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Quba - قبہ meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Quba - قبہ in English?
Meanings of the word Quba - قبہ in English are imperial and vault. To understand how would you translate the word Quba - قبہ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Quba - قبہ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Quba - قبہ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Quba - قبہ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Quba - قبہ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Quba - قبہ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Quba - قبہ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by قبہ?
Meanings of قبہ are imperial and vault
Whats the definition of قبہ?
Definition of the قبہ are
- a piece of luggage carried on top of a coach
- a small tufted beard worn by Emperor Napoleon III
- belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler
- befitting or belonging to an emperor or empress
- relating to or associated with an empire
- of or belonging to the British Imperial System of weights and measures
- the act of jumping over an obstacle
- jump across or leap over (an obstacle)
- an arched brick or stone ceiling or roof
- a burial chamber (usually underground)
- a strongroom or compartment (often made of steel) for safekeeping of valuables
- bound vigorously
What is the synonym of قبہ?
Synonym of word قبہ are برج, قبہ, شاہی, خسروی, شاہنشاہی, سلطانی, راجائی, قوس, محراب, جست