madani - مدنی meanings in English
madani - مدنی Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word madani - مدنی.
- (noun) : a native or naturalized member of a state or other political community
- (adjective) : of or relating to or befitting citizens as individuals
- (adjective) : of or occurring within the state or between or among citizens of the state
- (adjective satellite) : of or in a condition of social order
- (adjective) : not rude; marked by satisfactory (or especially minimal) adherence to social usages and sufficient but not noteworthy consideration for others
- (adjective) : (of divisions of time) legally recognized in ordinary affairs of life
- (adjective satellite) : applying to ordinary citizens as contrasted with the military
More words related to the meanings of madani - مدنی
More words from English related to madani - مدنی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word madani - مدنی meanings in English in English.
Idiom related to the meaning of madani - مدنی
What are the meanings of madani - مدنی in English?
Meanings of the word madani - مدنی in English are citizen and civil. To understand how would you translate the word madani - مدنی in English, you can take help from words closely related to madani - مدنی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered madani - مدنی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word madani - مدنی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use madani - مدنی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say madani - مدنی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of madani - مدنی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by مدنی?
Meanings of مدنی are citizen and civil
Whats the definition of مدنی?
Definition of the مدنی are
- a native or naturalized member of a state or other political community
- of or relating to or befitting citizens as individuals
- of or occurring within the state or between or among citizens of the state
- of or in a condition of social order
- not rude; marked by satisfactory (or especially minimal) adherence to social usages and sufficient but not noteworthy consideration for others
- (of divisions of time) legally recognized in ordinary affairs of life
- applying to ordinary citizens as contrasted with the military
What is the synonym of مدنی?
Synonym of word مدنی are شہری, رعیت, پرجا, رعایا, باشندہ, ساکن, مدنی, اجتماعی, ملکی, معاشرتی
What are the idioms related to مدنی?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word مدنی.
- A civil danial is better than a rude grant