Aalam e shabaab - عالم شباب meanings in English
Aalam e shabaab - عالم شباب meanings in English is youth Aalam e shabaab - عالم شباب in English. More meanings of aalam e shabaab - عالم شباب, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Aalam e shabaab - عالم شباب Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Aalam e shabaab - عالم شباب.
- (noun) : the freshness and vitality characteristic of a young person
- (noun) : young people collectively
- (noun) : early maturity; the state of being young or immature or inexperienced
- (noun) : the time of life between childhood and maturity
- (noun) : an early period of development
- (noun) : a young person (especially a young man or boy)
More words from English related to Aalam e shabaab - عالم شباب
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Aalam e shabaab - عالم شباب meanings in English in English.
able bodiedyoungyoungsteryouthfuladultjohnnyyoung manyouthjawanjawansyounglingsyounglyyounggerdrudgegillieboypageslavethrallvarletbeslavedbondagerbondagersslavedslaveredslavererslavesjuvenilitymanhoodpubescenceyouthfulnessvirilismadolesceadolescentadulthoodyoungnessyouthheadyouthhoodyouthlyyouthsomeyouthyadolescencyrejuvenescentmayprimepubertyauspiceshabbedshabbingminority ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Aalam e shabaab - عالم شباب
What are the meanings of Aalam e shabaab - عالم شباب in English?
Meanings of the word Aalam e shabaab - عالم شباب in English is youth. To understand how would you translate the word Aalam e shabaab - عالم شباب in English, you can take help from words closely related to Aalam e shabaab - عالم شباب or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Aalam e shabaab - عالم شباب synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Aalam e shabaab - عالم شباب. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Aalam e shabaab - عالم شباب in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Aalam e shabaab - عالم شباب in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Aalam e shabaab - عالم شباب with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by aalam e shabaab?
Meaning of aalam e shabaab is youth
Whats the definition of aalam e shabaab?
Definition of the aalam e shabaab are
- the freshness and vitality characteristic of a young person
- young people collectively
- early maturity; the state of being young or immature or inexperienced
- the time of life between childhood and maturity
- an early period of development
- a young person (especially a young man or boy)
What is the synonym of aalam e shabaab?
Synonym of word aalam e shabaab are جوان, غلام, جوانی, شباب, کم سنی, عالم شباب, پسر, نوجوانی, نو عمری
What are the idioms related to aalam e shabaab?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word aalam e shabaab.
- A growing youth has a wolf in his stomach
- An intemperate youth brings to old age a worn out body
- Gilded youth
- Happy is he who knows his follies in his youth
- Precocious youth is a sign of premature death