Muntazimah - منتظمہ meanings in English
Muntazimah - منتظمہ Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Muntazimah - منتظمہ.
- (noun) : a married woman (usually middle-aged with children) who is staid and dignified
- (noun) : a woman in charge of nursing in a medical institution
- (noun) : a wardress in a prison
- (noun) : a woman master who directs the work of others
- (noun) : an adulterous woman; a woman who has an ongoing extramarital sexual relationship with a man
- (noun) : a woman schoolteacher (especially one regarded as strict)
More words related to the meanings of Muntazimah - منتظمہ
More words from English related to Muntazimah - منتظمہ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Muntazimah - منتظمہ meanings in English in English.
accoucheusechamber maidmatronmidwifenurseblasphemousdisbelieverdissident gentilegiaourimpiousirreligionistmiscreantmoorscepticcruelgodlessheathenheathenishinfidelmistressnon believerpagansweetheartunbelieverwantondisbelievingkafirinfidelsunbelievedpagandompaganicpaganitypaganlygirlladylovelasslovedidolidolsmadamburdladybbbibbbibbemarchionessmadamewifebegum ...
What are the meanings of Muntazimah - منتظمہ in English?
Meanings of the word Muntazimah - منتظمہ in English are matron and mistress. To understand how would you translate the word Muntazimah - منتظمہ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Muntazimah - منتظمہ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Muntazimah - منتظمہ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Muntazimah - منتظمہ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Muntazimah - منتظمہ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Muntazimah - منتظمہ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Muntazimah - منتظمہ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by muntazimah?
Meanings of muntazimah are matron and mistress
Whats the definition of muntazimah?
Definition of the muntazimah are
- a married woman (usually middle-aged with children) who is staid and dignified
- a woman in charge of nursing in a medical institution
- a wardress in a prison
- a woman master who directs the work of others
- an adulterous woman; a woman who has an ongoing extramarital sexual relationship with a man
- a woman schoolteacher (especially one regarded as strict)
What is the synonym of muntazimah?
Synonym of word muntazimah are دائی, بڑی بوڑھی, لگائی, زن منکوحہ, بیاہی عورت, مدرسے وغیرہ کی منٹطمہ, منتظمہ, استانی, رئیسہ, کافر