Acquaintance meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Acquaintance.
- (noun) : a person with whom you are acquainted
- (noun) : personal knowledge or information about someone or something
- (noun) : a relationship less intimate than friendship
More words related to the meanings of Acquaintance
More words from Urdu related to Acquaintance
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Acquaintance meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نصیحترابطہپیارپراحساسعینیتفہمہوشیارحکمتآگاہ ہونااِمتیازاثرالفتسابقہسرپرستیچیتنمطابقتتجربہجانچ کا اصولاطلاعمعلومبیناتعلقاتراز داریدرکقبضہنشان کرناتنبیہآگاہییاوریادراک شناسیشناسائییکسانیشناسصاحب تمیزعلمی مہارتمشاہدہ کرناامتیازی سلوکنشانیانسیاریسَرپَرَستیماہرحقیقتاظہارقاعدہعلممشہورسلیقہ مندگودناغیر وابستہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Acquaintance
What are the meanings of Acquaintance in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Acquaintance in Urdu are واقف کار - waaqif kaar, پہچان - paehchaan, واقفیت - waaqfiyat, آگاہی - aagaahi, روشناس - ru shinaas and آشنائ - aashnaa i. To understand how would you translate the word Acquaintance in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Acquaintance or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Acquaintance synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Acquaintance. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Acquaintance in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Acquaintance in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Acquaintance with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by acquaintance?
Meanings of acquaintance are واقف کار - waaqif kaar, پہچان - paehchaan, واقفیت - waaqfiyat, آگاہی - aagaahi, روشناس - ru shinaas and آشنائ - aashnaa i
Whats the definition of acquaintance?
Definition of the acquaintance are
- a person with whom you are acquainted
- personal knowledge or information about someone or something
- a relationship less intimate than friendship
What is the synonym of acquaintance?
Synonym of word acquaintance are conscious, intinctivity, orientating, identification, sentience, hognosesnake, orientate, distinctness, notice, cognateness
What are the idioms with the word acquaintance?
Here are the idioms with the word acquaintance in them.
- Scrape acquaintance with
What are the idioms related to acquaintance?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word acquaintance.
- Among men some are jewels and some are pebbles
- Fore warned fore armed
- There is an hour where in a man might be happy all his life could be find it
- Adversity is the best judge of a friend and a foe
- Bring one to one senses
What are the quotes with word acquaintance?
Here are the quotes with the word acquaintance in them
- Experience - the wisdom that enables us to recognise in an undesirable old acquaintance the folly that we have already embraced. — Ambrose Bierce
- The slightest acquaintance with history shows that powerful republics are the most warlike and unscrupulous of nations. — Ambrose Bierce
- The study of history and philosophy, accompanied by some acquaintance with art and literature, should be for lawyers and engineers as well as for those who study in arts faculties. — Terry Eagleton
- Probability is expectation founded upon partial knowledge. A perfect acquaintance with all the circumstances affecting the occurrence of an event would change expectation into certainty, and leave nether room nor demand for a theory of probabilities. — George Boole