Notice meanings in Urdu
Notice meanings in Urdu are اطلاع نامہ, تنبیہ, آگاہ ہونا, خبر, حکم, آگاہی, تحریری اعلان, قبل از وقت اطلاع, مشاہدہ کرنا, تذکرہ کرنا Notice in Urdu. More meanings of notice, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Notice.
- (verb) : express recognition of the presence or existence of, or acquaintance with
- (verb) : make or write a comment on
- (verb) : discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of
- (verb) : notice or perceive
- (noun) : the act of noticing or paying attention
- (noun) : polite or favorable attention
- (noun) : a short critical review
- (noun) : an announcement containing information about an event
- (noun) : a request for payment
- (noun) : advance notification (usually written) of the intention to withdraw from an arrangement of contract
My 'Movember' moustache was never going to be as big as Nigel Mansell's, but I tried my best. The amazing thing is that when you try to grow a moustache, you notice everyone else's. There are some amazing moustaches on the grid.
More words related to the meanings of Notice
More words from Urdu related to Notice
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Notice meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
باتباتیں کرناردادحُکم حاکمچوکننا کرناسبب بتاناسرپرستیداد رسیشاہیواقفِيَتاہل جیوری کی رائےذہن میں بٹھا لینالعنتڈھنگخیالخبرداریعلمی مہارتثالثتاکیدخُدائی حُکَمورقہصفمناہیہوشیارگنناعلاج کرنا êlaajآگیاقابوشمارامپائرپہچانناشےحکمپروانہفضیلتملاحظہ کرنانام لینانگاہ رکھناصُوت يا اصوات کا مَجمُوعہانتباہبات چیتنئی خبراوائیدھتکارنارقمبے داروجہ ثبوت دیناسَرپَرَستیمملکتمعلومات ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Notice
What are the meanings of Notice in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Notice in Urdu are خبر - khabar, آگاہی - aagaahi, حکم - hukm, مشاہدہ کرنا - mushaahidah karna, تذکرہ کرنا - tazkirah karna, اطلاع نامہ - ittelaa naamah, تنبیہ - tanbiih and آگاہ ہونا - aagaah hona. To understand how would you translate the word Notice in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Notice or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Notice synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Notice. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Notice in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Notice in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Notice with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by notice?
Meanings of notice are خبر - khabar, آگاہی - aagaahi, حکم - hukm, مشاہدہ کرنا - mushaahidah karna, تذکرہ کرنا - tazkirah karna, اطلاع نامہ - ittelaa naamah, تنبیہ - tanbiih and آگاہ ہونا - aagaah hona
Whats the definition of notice?
Definition of the notice are
- express recognition of the presence or existence of, or acquaintance with
- make or write a comment on
- discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of
- notice or perceive
- the act of noticing or paying attention
- polite or favorable attention
- a short critical review
- an announcement containing information about an event
- a request for payment
- advance notification (usually written) of the intention to withdraw from an arrangement of contract
What is the synonym of notice?
Synonym of word notice are errand, acquaintance, tid, behest, hakam, tutelage, word, sequester, writ, awareness
What are the idioms related to notice?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word notice.
- Fore warned fore armed
- Keep one's eye on
- See life
- Come to heel
- Judicial separation
What are the quotes with word notice?
Here are the quotes with the word notice in them
- Everybody looks like clones and the only people you notice are my age. I don't notice anybody unless they look great, and every now and again they do, and they are usually 70. — Vivienne Westwood
- There's this thing of you can live in a city and be completely alone, not notice anything going on around you. — Simon Pegg
- My 'Movember' moustache was never going to be as big as Nigel Mansell's, but I tried my best. The amazing thing is that when you try to grow a moustache, you notice everyone else's. There are some amazing moustaches on the grid. — Jenson Button
- We should meet abuse by forbearance. Human nature is so constituted that if we take absolutely no notice of anger or abuse, the person indulging in it will soon weary of it and stop. — Mahatma Gandhi