Mastery meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Mastery.
- (noun) : the act of mastering or subordinating someone
- (noun) : power to dominate or defeat
- (noun) : great skillfulness and knowledge of some subject or activity
No doubt, the White House thinks the American people know Obama's story. But since the Inauguration, we've seen only the president's present: his perfect family, his Ivy League elegance, his effortless mastery of complex issues. We never see him sweat. And we forget that he ever had to struggle.
More words related to the meanings of Mastery
More words from Urdu related to Mastery
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mastery meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Mastery
What are the meanings of Mastery in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mastery in Urdu are مہارت - mahaarat, قبضہ - qabzah, دخل - dakhl, واقفیت - waaqfiyat, عبور - ubuur, دسترس - dastaras and ہنر مندی - hunar mandi. To understand how would you translate the word Mastery in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mastery or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mastery synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mastery. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mastery in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mastery in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mastery with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mastery?
Meanings of mastery are مہارت - mahaarat, قبضہ - qabzah, دخل - dakhl, واقفیت - waaqfiyat, عبور - ubuur, دسترس - dastaras and ہنر مندی - hunar mandi
Whats the definition of mastery?
Definition of the mastery are
- the act of mastering or subordinating someone
- power to dominate or defeat
- great skillfulness and knowledge of some subject or activity
What is the synonym of mastery?
Synonym of word mastery are skillings, possession, grip, grasp, possessival, encroachment, orientates, masterings, possessing, obturation
What are the idioms related to mastery?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mastery.
- There is an hour where in a man might be happy all his life could be find it
- To have at one fingure ends
- To have at one's fingure's ends
- To have at ones fingures ends
- Little intermeddling makes good friends
What are the quotes with word mastery?
Here are the quotes with the word mastery in them
- Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear. — Mark Twain
- No doubt, the White House thinks the American people know Obama's story. But since the Inauguration, we've seen only the president's present: his perfect family, his Ivy League elegance, his effortless mastery of complex issues. We never see him sweat. And we forget that he ever had to struggle. — Dee Dee Myers
- For good or for ill, air mastery is today the supreme expression of military power and fleets and armies, however vital and important, must accept a subordinate rank. — Winston Churchill
- The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions. — Alfred Lord Tennyson