Add meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Add.
- (verb) : state or say further
- (verb) : determine the sum of
- (noun) : a condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders
- (verb) : make an addition by combining numbers
- (verb) : constitute an addition
- (verb) : make an addition (to); join or combine or unite with others; increase the quality, quantity, size or scope of
We have become a society that can't self-correct, that can't address its obvious problems, that can't pull out of its nosedive. And so to our list of disasters let us add this fourth entry: we have entered an age of folly that - for all our Facebooking and the twittling tweedle-dee-tweets of the twitterati - we can't wake up from.
|She added it||اس نے اسے جمع کیا|
More words related to the meanings of Add
More words from Urdu related to Add
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Add meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کیل بٹنبچارنااتحاد ہوناقلم لگاناچھاکتنکیاشتراک کرناتعلق پیدہ کرناگردانباہم ملاناڈھالناتھگلیآویزاں کرنازیادہ ہوناپرکالہاندازہ کرناسمبندھ کرنااکٹھا کرنامربوط ہونااکٹھا ہوناشیرازہ بندی کرنامربوطتعلقاندوختہپھلاناجمع کرناچُولمحنت کشچڑھاناپرزہضمیمہنقطہٴ اتصالڈھچر کھڑا کرنامکمل کرناسیمنٹڈوریجڑناسانٹناانبارٹکیا سے بند کرناساتھ ملاناسوراخمڑناپیوست ہونامشمول کرنارفو کرناوصل کرناافزوں کرناپٹین لگاناگنتی کرناسانٹھنا ...
Idioms with the word Add in it
What are the meanings of Add in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Add in Urdu are جوڑنا - jorna, اضافہ کرنا - ezaafah karna and پیوند لگانا - peywand lagaana. To understand how would you translate the word Add in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Add or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Add synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Add. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Add in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Add in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Add with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by add?
Meanings of add are جوڑنا - jorna, اضافہ کرنا - ezaafah karna and پیوند لگانا - peywand lagaana
Whats the definition of add?
Definition of the add are
- state or say further
- determine the sum of
- a condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders
- make an addition by combining numbers
- constitute an addition
- make an addition (to); join or combine or unite with others; increase the quality, quantity, size or scope of
What is the synonym of add?
Synonym of word add are annex, enlink, eke, jack, wafer, linking, connects, increase, tape, ensembles
What are the idioms with the word add?
Here are the idioms with the word add in them.
- Do not add fire to fire
- Is it necessary to add acid to the lemon
- To add fuel to the fire
- To add insult to injury
- To add zest to
What are the idioms related to add?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word add.
- Roll up
What are the quotes with word add?
Here are the quotes with the word add in them
- Old age has deformities enough of its own. It should never add to them the deformity of vice. — Eleanor Roosevelt
- We have become a society that can't self-correct, that can't address its obvious problems, that can't pull out of its nosedive. And so to our list of disasters let us add this fourth entry: we have entered an age of folly that - for all our Facebooking and the twittling tweedle-dee-tweets of the twitterati - we can't wake up from. — Thomas Frank
- Amazingly when you add life and consciousness to the equation you can actually explain some of the biggest puzzles of science. — Robert Lanza
- I didn't appreciate the young woman that I was, or my young beauty, because I was so obsessed with the fact that I felt fat. It's never good to add to anybody else's suffering. It's an important topic to really get the gravity and the importance of - dealing with dignity. — Margaret Cho
How to use add in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use add in a sentence.
- She added it — اس نے اسے جمع کیا