Alcohol meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Alcohol.
- (noun) : a liquor or brew containing alcohol as the active agent
- (noun) : any of a series of volatile hydroxyl compounds that are made from hydrocarbons by distillation
My character had been in the chair for seven years. He had gone through his anger, depression, drug and alcohol abuse. He had gone through everything, now he was up, he was happy, he was filled with his dream.
More words related to the meanings of Alcohol
More words from Urdu related to Alcohol
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Alcohol meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کوئی مُماثَل ساختٹھکانامکان یا گھر میں رکھناآراممستعدپینے کی چیزدوا بتاناخانہگاؤں کادھوکادرمانبادہسرایت کر جاناآواز کرنے والالٹھا جس پر پھانسی دی جائےقيام پذيرہواپناہ دینااپائےخبردارشربتنسخہ تیار کرنامسکنرہناکشورمرگ ترشناچُوس لیناآب تلخچوس لیناآتش گیرپھانسی دے کر لٹکا رکھنافرودگاہحریمعلاجچوکسٹھنڈائیجڑی بُوٹیسولیمنزلٹھیرنابلادیسرابنوش کرناشراب فراہم کرنامشروبمکاندیہاتیپانی سی بہنے والی چیزعلاج کرنابے دارچڑھا جانا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Alcohol
What are the meanings of Alcohol in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Alcohol in Urdu are شراب - sharaab, آتش گیر - aatish giir and دار - daar. To understand how would you translate the word Alcohol in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Alcohol or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Alcohol synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Alcohol. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Alcohol in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Alcohol in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Alcohol with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by alcohol?
Meanings of alcohol are شراب - sharaab, آتش گیر - aatish giir and دار - daar
Whats the definition of alcohol?
Definition of the alcohol are
- a liquor or brew containing alcohol as the active agent
- any of a series of volatile hydroxyl compounds that are made from hydrocarbons by distillation
What is the synonym of alcohol?
Synonym of word alcohol are liquor, syphilized, liquorices, remedy, booze, manlier, liquescing, gibbet, mirage, flammule
What are the idioms related to alcohol?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word alcohol.
- Quiff quaff
- A good friend is my nearest relation
- All false praise wounds an honest mind
- An act done against my will is not my act
- Better an empty house than an ill tenants
What are the quotes with word alcohol?
Here are the quotes with the word alcohol in them
- My character had been in the chair for seven years. He had gone through his anger, depression, drug and alcohol abuse. He had gone through everything, now he was up, he was happy, he was filled with his dream. — Gregory Hines
- When I drank, I had a very different attitude towards my playing. It was sloppier but I kind of liked it that way. It was like the alcohol was telling my mind what to do. — Mick Mars
- Let me be the first to tell you, drinking alcohol is the worst thing to do in cold weather. Hot soup is the best because the process of digesting food helps to warm you up. — Morgan Freeman
- People in the business will stay with you through drugs and alcohol and divorces and insanity and everything else, but you have a failure, pal, and they don't want to know nothing about you! — Don Johnson