Antagonism meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Antagonism.
- (noun) : a state of deep-seated ill-will
- (noun) : (biochemistry) interference in or inhibition of the physiological action of a chemical substance by another having a similar structure
- (noun) : an actively expressed feeling of dislike and hostility
- (noun) : the relation between opposing principles or forces or factors
More words related to the meanings of Antagonism
More words from Urdu related to Antagonism
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Antagonism meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Antagonism
What are the meanings of Antagonism in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Antagonism in Urdu are دشمنی - dushmani, بیر - baer, لاگ - laag and رقابت - raqaabat. To understand how would you translate the word Antagonism in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Antagonism or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Antagonism synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Antagonism. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Antagonism in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Antagonism in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Antagonism with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by antagonism?
Meanings of antagonism are دشمنی - dushmani, بیر - baer, لاگ - laag and رقابت - raqaabat
Whats the definition of antagonism?
Definition of the antagonism are
- a state of deep-seated ill-will
- (biochemistry) interference in or inhibition of the physiological action of a chemical substance by another having a similar structure
- an actively expressed feeling of dislike and hostility
- the relation between opposing principles or forces or factors
What is the synonym of antagonism?
Synonym of word antagonism are enmities, vengeance, meridionality, relation, common, malignity, foehood, plot, decemviral, malice
What are the idioms related to antagonism?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word antagonism.
- Love as though might have to hate hate as though you might have to love
- Love as though might have to hate; hate as though you might have to love
- A green wound is soon healed
- A reconciled friends is a double enemy
- At table it becomes no one to be hostile
What are the quotes with word antagonism?
Here are the quotes with the word antagonism in them
- By adopting the control strategy, the nation's environmental program has created a built-in antagonism between environmental quality and economic growth. — Barry Commoner
- An almost hysterical antagonism toward the gold standard is one issue which unites statists of all persuasions. They seem to sense... that gold and economic freedom are inseparable. — Alan Greenspan
- A blank wall of social and professional antagonism faces the woman physician that forms a situation of singular and painful loneliness, leaving her without support, respect or professional counsel. — Elizabeth Blackwell