Hostility meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Hostility.
- (noun) : violent action that is hostile and usually unprovoked
- (noun) : the feeling of a hostile person
- (noun) : a state of deep-seated ill-will
- (noun) : a hostile (very unfriendly) disposition
For a long time I thought I could deal with my anger and hostility on my own. But I couldn't. I denied that it had affected me, and yet I was so frantic on the inside with other people: I needed to be constantly reassured.
More words related to the meanings of Hostility
More words from Urdu related to Hostility
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hostility meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مکافاتمشترکبخلچرکارجحانرنجشیارانہدھکا لگناکینہ پروری کرناناتامادینساز بازسعی کرناجھگڑناپیش قدمیرگڑنامنصوبہمحاربہچپو چلانابلند اور تند شور ہوناآزار دینامکربگاڑعامبڑبڑاناپٹی پڑھاناپریماَن بَنمقصدمستعملڈاہزور آزمائاشتراکمادہباوجودیکہجھڑپا جھڑپیخفگیحملہمُخالِفَت کرناعاشقیمُقابلہ کَرناتانتالڑناکھرچناایک ماہنااتفاقیتہمت لگاناجل دیناردوبدلتکرار کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Hostility
What are the meanings of Hostility in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hostility in Urdu are لاگ - laag, بیر - baer, لڑائ - laraa i, عداوت - adaawat, دشمنی - dushmani, مخالفت - mukhaalifat and خصومت - Khusoosiyat. To understand how would you translate the word Hostility in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hostility or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hostility synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hostility. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hostility in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hostility in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hostility with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hostility?
Meanings of hostility are لاگ - laag, بیر - baer, لڑائ - laraa i, عداوت - adaawat, دشمنی - dushmani, مخالفت - mukhaalifat and خصومت - Khusoosiyat
Whats the definition of hostility?
Definition of the hostility are
- violent action that is hostile and usually unprovoked
- the feeling of a hostile person
- a state of deep-seated ill-will
- a hostile (very unfriendly) disposition
What is the synonym of hostility?
Synonym of word hostility are intrigue, inimicality, fight, fideism, antisemitism, delitescency, antistrumatic, gall, ill feeling, ill will
What are the idioms related to hostility?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word hostility.
- Love as though might have to hate hate as though you might have to love
- Love as though might have to hate; hate as though you might have to love
- In the reeth of
- Opposition of the thumb
- Work for against
What are the quotes with word hostility?
Here are the quotes with the word hostility in them
- It is a great mystery that though the human heart longs for Truth, in which alone it finds liberation and delight, the first reaction of human beings to Truth is one of hostility and fear! — Anthony de Mello
- My hope is that out of all the anger and seeming hostility that we hear in some of today's music will come some sort of coalition that will become politically involved. — Roberta Flack
- For a long time I thought I could deal with my anger and hostility on my own. But I couldn't. I denied that it had affected me, and yet I was so frantic on the inside with other people: I needed to be constantly reassured. — Kelly McGillis
- I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. — Thomas Jefferson