War meanings in Urdu
War meanings in Urdu are رن, پیکار, محاربہ, حرب, لڑائ, پرخاش, محکمہ جنگ, خصومت, دشمنی, عداوت, تکرار کرنا, جھگڑنا, بیر, لڑنا, رزم, جنگ War in Urdu. More meanings of war, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word War.
- (noun) : a concerted campaign to end something that is injurious
- (noun) : the waging of armed conflict against an enemy
- (noun) : an active struggle between competing entities
- (noun) : a legal state created by a declaration of war and ended by official declaration during which the international rules of war apply
- (verb) : make or wage war
|Labor day is to pays tribute to the greatest worker in the world, awarding time off with lively parades and festivals.
|یوم مزدور دنیا کے سب سے بڑے کارکن کو خراج تحسین پیش کرنا ہے ، جس میں رواں پریڈوں اور تہواروں کے ساتھ وقت دیا جاتا ہے
More words related to the meanings of War
More words from Urdu related to War
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word War meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word War in it
Idioms related to the meaning of War
What are the meanings of War in Urdu?
Meanings of the word War in Urdu are رزم - razm, پرخاش - pur khaash, تکرار کرنا - takraar karna, دشمنی - dushmani, بیر - baer, لڑائ - laraa i, عداوت - adaawat, رن - ran, محکمہ جنگ, لڑنا - larna, پیکار - paekaar, خصومت - Khusoosiyat, جنگ - jang, جھگڑنا - jhagarna, محاربہ - mohaaribah and حرب - harb. To understand how would you translate the word War in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to War or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered War synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word War. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use War in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say War in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of War with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by war?
Meanings of war are رزم - razm, پرخاش - pur khaash, تکرار کرنا - takraar karna, دشمنی - dushmani, بیر - baer, لڑائ - laraa i, عداوت - adaawat, رن - ran, محکمہ جنگ, لڑنا - larna, پیکار - paekaar, خصومت - Khusoosiyat, جنگ - jang, جھگڑنا - jhagarna, محاربہ - mohaaribah and حرب - harb
Whats the definition of war?
Definition of the war are
- a concerted campaign to end something that is injurious
- the waging of armed conflict against an enemy
- an active struggle between competing entities
- a legal state created by a declaration of war and ended by official declaration during which the international rules of war apply
- make or wage war
What is the synonym of war?
Synonym of word war are combat, animosity, iterate, hostility, common, fray, malice, dovishness, battle, rivalries
What are the idioms with the word war?
Here are the idioms with the word war in them.
- Carry the war into the enemy camp
- In love are these evils affrontsuspicions enmities truces war and then again peace
- When war begins the hell openeth
What are the idioms related to war?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word war.
- Love as though might have to hate hate as though you might have to love
- Love as though might have to hate; hate as though you might have to love
- Have seen service
- War is death's feast
- Join issue
What are the quotes with word war?
Here are the quotes with the word war in them
- We prefer world law in the age of self-determination to world war in the age of mass extermination. — John F.Kennedy
- I didn't know a time when there wasn't a war because I spent all my time from the age of two or three to eight in a coal cellar really. — David Bailey
- It's an interesting combination: Having a great fear of being alone, and having a desperate need for solitude and the solitary experience. That's always been a tug of war for me. — Jodie Foster
- Unconditional war can no longer lead to unconditional victory. It can no longer serve to settle disputes... can no longer be of concern to great powers alone. — John F.Kennedy
How to use war in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use war in a sentence.
- Labor day is to pays tribute to the greatest worker in the world, awarding time off with lively parades and festivals. — یوم مزدور دنیا کے سب سے بڑے کارکن کو خراج تحسین پیش کرنا ہے ، جس میں رواں پریڈوں اور تہواروں کے ساتھ وقت دیا جاتا ہے