Any meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Any.
- (adjective satellite) : one or some or every or all without specification
- (adverb) : to any degree or extent
More words from Urdu related to Any
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Any meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Any in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Any
What are the meanings of Any in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Any in Urdu are کوئ - ko i, کسی - kisi and کچھ - kuchh. To understand how would you translate the word Any in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Any or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Any synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Any. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Any in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Any in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Any with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by any?
Meanings of any are کوئ - ko i, کسی - kisi and کچھ - kuchh
Whats the definition of any?
Definition of the any are
- one or some or every or all without specification
- to any degree or extent
What is the synonym of any?
Synonym of word any are somebody, some, quidam, approximately, fewel, whatsoever, worthing, somewhiles, somethings, somewhat
What are the idioms with the word any?
Here are the idioms with the word any in them.
- After the deed no counsel is of any avail
- At any hand
- At any rate
- Avarice never made any man rich
- Do not believe any one about yourslef more than yourslef
What are the idioms related to any?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word any.
- Man's mind ever yearns to be doing something
- Money lost nothing lost courage lost much lost honours lost more lostoul lost all lost
- No accidents are so unlucky but that the prudent may draw some advantage from them
- No day passeth without something we wish not
- Saying is one thing and doing another
What are the quotes with word any?
Here are the quotes with the word any in them
- As long as any adult thinks that he, like the parents and teachers of old, can become introspective, invoking his own youth to understand the youth before him, he is lost. — Margaret Mead
- After you're older, two things are possibly more important than any others: health and money. — Helen Gurley Brown
- Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its creative pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking. — Albert Einstein
- Talk is by far the most accessible of pleasures. It costs nothing in money, it is all profit, it completes our education, founds and fosters our friendships, and can be enjoyed at any age and in almost any state of health. — Robert Louis Stevenson