Somewhat meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Somewhat.
- (adverb) : to a small degree or extent
- (adverb) : to certain extent or degree
In the US, there is basically one party - the business party. It has two factions, called Democrats and Republicans, which are somewhat different but carry out variations on the same policies. By and large, I am opposed to those policies. As is most of the population.
More words related to the meanings of Somewhat
More words from Urdu related to Somewhat
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Somewhat meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دبلاکمکُوچَککوتاہی سےپروا نہ کرناروارویصغیراوسط درجے کے لحاظ سےادھورا خفیف مسکراہٹبانجھچھوٹانَنّھاکم و بیشبے وقعتقدر قلیلکم سنپاس پاسدھیمابعضتھوڑاصَغيرنیمہلکے سےکوئذرا ساقریباًبے التفاتی کرنابہ خلقبوداملائمت سےنصفتحقیراًپتلامعمولیکچھ بھیبہ تنگیبے توجہی کرناادنیٰدھیرج سےکسی قدرخفیف طرح پربہت کمکوچکخُوردبہ قلت کم تربے اعتنائ برتناکچھخردقریب قریبدھیان نہ دینا ...
Idiom with the word Somewhat in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Somewhat
What are the meanings of Somewhat in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Somewhat in Urdu are تھوڑا سا - thora sa, کچھ کچھ - kuchh kuchh, قدر قلیل - qadr e qaliil, کچھ - kuchh and کسی قدر - kisi qadr. To understand how would you translate the word Somewhat in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Somewhat or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Somewhat synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Somewhat. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Somewhat in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Somewhat in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Somewhat with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by somewhat?
Meanings of somewhat are تھوڑا سا - thora sa, کچھ کچھ - kuchh kuchh, قدر قلیل - qadr e qaliil, کچھ - kuchh and کسی قدر - kisi qadr
Whats the definition of somewhat?
Definition of the somewhat are
- to a small degree or extent
- to certain extent or degree
What is the synonym of somewhat?
Synonym of word somewhat are slightful, expansive bit, bituminated, nearly, a bit, weevilled, meagre, slightly, sponged, a little
What are the idioms with the word somewhat?
Here are the idioms with the word somewhat in them.
- It is somewhat of a disaster to live near a bad neighbour
What are the idioms related to somewhat?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word somewhat.
- Absey book
- Eat a bit before you drink
- Singularity always seems to have a spice of arrogancy
- Man's mind ever yearns to be doing something
- Money lost nothing lost courage lost much lost honours lost more lostoul lost all lost
What are the quotes with word somewhat?
Here are the quotes with the word somewhat in them
- Americans have always had an ambivalent attitude toward intelligence. When they feel threatened, they want a lot of it, and when they don't, they regard the whole thing as somewhat immoral. — Vernon A. Walters
- We especially need imagination in science. It is not all mathematics, nor all logic, but it is somewhat beauty and poetry. — Maria Montessori
- In the US, there is basically one party - the business party. It has two factions, called Democrats and Republicans, which are somewhat different but carry out variations on the same policies. By and large, I am opposed to those policies. As is most of the population. — Noam Chomsky
- I think fear is what keeps us from going over the edge. I mean, as a race car driver, I don't think what makes a good race car driver is a fearless person. I think it's somebody that is comfortable being behind the wheel of something that's somewhat out of control. — Jeff Gordon