A little meanings in Urdu
A little Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word A little.
- (adverb) : to a small degree; somewhat
I'm asked all the time in interviews about who I am, and I know a few people my age who have a strong sense of self, but I couldn't say I know myself and sum it up and give it to you in a little package. I don't know myself at all yet.
More words related to the meanings of A little
More words from Urdu related to A little
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word A little meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
واجببعضہیخردکوتاہی سےذرا ساخفیف طرح پرچنایکپتلاحقکوچکصَغيربے اعتنائ برتنابہت چھوٹاسچکسی قدرنیزہ بازی کرناتھوڑی سی چیزدھیان نہ دیناچٹکی بھرٹھیکبہت کمحق پرستننھاملائمت سےمارناغفلت سےمننامنصفپودناپروانکچھ بھیغفلت کرناتیز حرکتدرستقدر قلیلستیابادیبودادھیرج سےٹکرانابے پرواہی سےکوئعادلانہنام کاحق پرخُوردخفیفتھوڑاواجبیننھا سا ...
Idioms with the word A little in it
Idioms related to the meaning of A little
What are the meanings of A little in Urdu?
Meanings of the word A little in Urdu are تھوڑا سا - thora sa, ذرا سا - zara sa, قدر قلیل - qadr e qaliil and کچھ - kuchh. To understand how would you translate the word A little in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to A little or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered A little synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word A little. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use A little in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say A little in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of A little with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by a little?
Meanings of a little are تھوڑا سا - thora sa, ذرا سا - zara sa, قدر قلیل - qadr e qaliil and کچھ - kuchh
Whats the definition of a little?
Definition of the a little are
- to a small degree; somewhat
What is the synonym of a little?
Synonym of word a little are slight, sponged, little, meagre, scantly, littlest, fewel, moderately, alit, worthing
What are the idioms with the word a little?
Here are the idioms with the word a little in them.
- A little bird is content with a little meal
- A little ship needs but a little sail
- Add a little to a little and there will be a great heap
- Better a little lose than a long sarrow
- For a little child a little mourning
What are the idioms related to a little?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word a little.
- A little gall may spoil a good deal of honey
- A small wound may be mortal
- One must draw back in order to leap better
- The newly kindled fire subsides sprinkled with a little water
- Man's mind ever yearns to be doing something
What are the quotes with word a little?
Here are the quotes with the word a little in them
- There is nothing in socialism that a little age or a little money will not cure. — Will Durant
- I'm asked all the time in interviews about who I am, and I know a few people my age who have a strong sense of self, but I couldn't say I know myself and sum it up and give it to you in a little package. I don't know myself at all yet. — Kristen Stewart
- This is the first age that's ever paid much attention to the future, which is a little ironic since we may not have one. — Arthur C.Clarke
- Of middle age the best that can be said is that a middle-aged person has likely learned how to have a little fun in spite of his troubles. — Don Marquis