Burned meanings in Urdu
Burned meanings in Urdu is جل گیا Burned in Urdu. More meanings of burned, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Burned.
- (adjective satellite) : ruined by overcooking
- (adjective satellite) : destroyed or badly damaged by fire
- (adjective satellite) : treated by heating to a high temperature but below the melting or fusing point
We burned to death 100,000 Japanese civilians in Tokyo - men, women and children. LeMay recognized that what he was doing would be thought immoral if his side had lost. But what makes it immoral if you lose and not immoral if you win?
More words from Urdu related to Burned
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Burned meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Burned
What are the meanings of Burned in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Burned in Urdu is جل گیا. To understand how would you translate the word Burned in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Burned or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Burned synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Burned. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Burned in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Burned in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Burned with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by burned?
Meaning of burned is جل گیا
Whats the definition of burned?
Definition of the burned are
- ruined by overcooking
- destroyed or badly damaged by fire
- treated by heating to a high temperature but below the melting or fusing point
What is the synonym of burned?
Synonym of word burned are burned over, inurned, burn down
What are the idioms related to burned?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word burned.
- A word spoken is an arrow let fly
- Moonlight follows the moon
- Sleep is nothing but a short death
- Trees eat but once
- A burnt rope does not lose in twist
What are the quotes with word burned?
Here are the quotes with the word burned in them
- You get more churches burned down in the United States in the last two years than in the last hundred, because of the lack of understanding of culture and diversity and the beauty of it. — Edward James Olmos
- I remember when the candle shop burned down. Everyone stood around singing 'Happy Birthday.' — Steven Wright
- We burned to death 100,000 Japanese civilians in Tokyo - men, women and children. LeMay recognized that what he was doing would be thought immoral if his side had lost. But what makes it immoral if you lose and not immoral if you win? — Robert McNamara
- I can forgive, but I cannot forget, is only another way of saying, I will not forgive. Forgiveness ought to be like a cancelled note - torn in two, and burned up, so that it never can be shown against one. — Henry Ward Beecher