Challenge meanings in Urdu
Challenge meanings in Urdu are مقابلہ چاہنا, لڑائی مانگنا, دعویٰ, آگے آنا, الزام تراشی کرنا, اعتراض کرنا, حجت کرنا, للکارنا, للکار, مبازرت طلبی, ٹوکنا Challenge in Urdu. More meanings of challenge, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Challenge.
- (noun) : a demand by a sentry for a password or identification
- (noun) : questioning a statement and demanding an explanation
- (noun) : a formal objection to the selection of a particular person as a juror
- (noun) : a call to engage in a contest or fight
- (noun) : a demanding or stimulating situation
- (verb) : raise a formal objection in a court of law
- (verb) : ask for identification
- (verb) : issue a challenge to
- (verb) : take exception to
Too many Christians have a commitment of convenience. They'll stay faithful as long as it's safe and doesn't involve risk, rejection, or criticism. Instead of standing alone in the face of challenge or temptation, they check to see which way their friends are going.
More words related to the meanings of Challenge
More words from Urdu related to Challenge
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Challenge meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تال میل نہ کھانابولیاں نکالناہنڈیطلبدعویٰمسئلہ پیش کرنابحثغصہ دلاناموڑ دیناپخ نکالنامقابلے ميں حصّہ ليناگفتگو کرنامخلفانہ تنقیداستفسار کرناکہن سننگھیرنااہتماماصولی مسلہاتہامتنقید کرناحق قبضہطلب کرناٹانگ اڑانامباحثہ کرناچیزنذاعشورپوچھنابحثناخلاف کہناذمکلکاریپرخاشغلاعتراض کرناہلڑ بازی کرناحرکت کو روکنااقتضادَليل ديناقابل توجہتکرارٹھکراناٹالناپکڑناعذر کرناذکر کرناملامت کرنافتحقضیہ کرناچھلا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Challenge
What are the meanings of Challenge in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Challenge in Urdu are دعویٰ - dawah, آگے آنا - aagey aana, ٹوکنا - tokna, حجت کرنا - hujjat karna, الزام تراشی کرنا - ilzaam taraashi karna, اعتراض کرنا - eteraaz karna, للکارنا - lalkaarna and للکار - lalkaar. To understand how would you translate the word Challenge in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Challenge or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Challenge synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Challenge. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Challenge in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Challenge in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Challenge with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by challenge?
Meanings of challenge are دعویٰ - dawah, آگے آنا - aagey aana, ٹوکنا - tokna, حجت کرنا - hujjat karna, الزام تراشی کرنا - ilzaam taraashi karna, اعتراض کرنا - eteraaz karna, للکارنا - lalkaarna and للکار - lalkaar
Whats the definition of challenge?
Definition of the challenge are
- a demand by a sentry for a password or identification
- questioning a statement and demanding an explanation
- a formal objection to the selection of a particular person as a juror
- a call to engage in a contest or fight
- a demanding or stimulating situation
- raise a formal objection in a court of law
- ask for identification
- issue a challenge to
- take exception to
What is the synonym of challenge?
Synonym of word challenge are arraignment, come forth, censure, gainsay, accuse, avert, dispute, objuring, reclaimless, indulgiate
What are the idioms related to challenge?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word challenge.
- No greater promises than those who have nothing to give
- Positiveness is an evidence of poor judgement
What are the quotes with word challenge?
Here are the quotes with the word challenge in them
- Any role that big is going to be a challenge for any actor, but for an actor of a young age, it's going to be even tougher. — Jeff Bridges
- Too many Christians have a commitment of convenience. They'll stay faithful as long as it's safe and doesn't involve risk, rejection, or criticism. Instead of standing alone in the face of challenge or temptation, they check to see which way their friends are going. — Charles Stanley
- I'm a very brave person. I can go to North Vietnam, I can challenge my government, but I can't challenge the man I'm with if means I'm going to end up alone. — Jane Fonda
- I think being on a TV show is amazing but also, people get kind of used to seeing you a certain way and so it becomes a challenge to break free from that in a way. — Aubrey Plaza