Object meanings in Urdu
Object meanings in Urdu are پخ لگانا, مدعا, ہدف, مراد, مقابلے میں لانا, پدارتھ, چیز, ارادہ, مزاحمت کرنا, سامنے لانا, اعتراض کرنا, مطلب, شے, روکنا, مد نظر, کام, پخ نکالنا Object in Urdu. More meanings of object, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Object.
- (noun) : (computing) a discrete item that provides a description of virtually anything known to a computer
I avoid talking before the youth of the age as I would dancing before them: for if one's tongue don't move in the steps of the day, and thinks to please by its old graces, it is only an object of ridicule.
More words related to the meanings of Object
More words from Urdu related to Object
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Object meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
صنعتروڑا اٹکانالوازماتبیچ میں کاٹناپیشہاندر لاناچھانناآزاد تخیلافادیتمقصدکھوجسامنا یا مٹھ بھیڑ کرناتات پرجنقطہ چینی کرناوضع حملاعتراض کرنانوکدار ہتھیار سے کوچناممنوعمرادجانبدُشوارقدم کا نشانڈول ڈالناپابند کرناآرزو کرناپیش کرناجِنسرخصت دیناشغل میں لگاناتقررطلبشےسببجوش کم ہو جاناباز کرنازر دوزیکوئ کامکرتوتشہوتحرکت یا کام کرنے کا میلاندفاع کرنامَنظُوری نَہ ديناسلاخبستو کاسادھنااختلاف رکھناعمَلاشارہزبردستی کاسمجھانا بُجھانا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Object
What are the meanings of Object in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Object in Urdu are چیز - chiiz, روکنا - rokna, کام - kaam, مزاحمت کرنا - muzaahimat karna, مراد - muraad, مطلب - matlab, ارادہ - eraadah, ہدف - hadaf, سامنے لانا, شے - shaey, اعتراض کرنا - eteraaz karna, پدارتھ - Padarth, پخ لگانا - pakh lagaana and مدعا - muddaa. To understand how would you translate the word Object in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Object or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Object synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Object. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Object in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Object in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Object with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by object?
Meanings of object are چیز - chiiz, روکنا - rokna, کام - kaam, مزاحمت کرنا - muzaahimat karna, مراد - muraad, مطلب - matlab, ارادہ - eraadah, ہدف - hadaf, سامنے لانا, شے - shaey, اعتراض کرنا - eteraaz karna, پدارتھ - Padarth, پخ لگانا - pakh lagaana and مدعا - muddaa
Whats the definition of object?
Definition of the object are
- (computing) a discrete item that provides a description of virtually anything known to a computer
What is the synonym of object?
Synonym of word object are noun, haltering, kam, prevent, inhibitor, intention, purport, ward, meaning, targe
What are the idioms related to object?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word object.
- Give points
- Where your will is ready your feet are light
- All is fine that is fit
- Nothing is bad if we understand it right
- Hold up
What are the quotes with word object?
Here are the quotes with the word object in them
- Men of age object too much, consult too long, adventure too little, repent too soon, and seldom drive business home to the full period, but content themselves with a mediocrity of success. — Dale Carnegie
- I have always paid income tax. I object only when it reaches a stage when I am threatened with having nothing left for my old age - which is due to start next Tuesday or Wednesday. — Noel Coward
- I avoid talking before the youth of the age as I would dancing before them: for if one's tongue don't move in the steps of the day, and thinks to please by its old graces, it is only an object of ridicule. — Horace Walpole
- Never say never, but the thought of electively cutting oneself is beyond my grasp, and I also object to it politically. Denying the lines on our faces makes a comment about age and wisdom I don't care to make. — Debra Winger