Characteristic meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Characteristic.
- (noun) : a distinguishing quality
- (noun) : any measurable property of a device measured under closely specified conditions
- (noun) : the integer part (positive or negative) of the representation of a logarithm; in the expression log 643 = 2.808 the characteristic is 2
- (adjective) : typical or distinctive
- (noun) : a prominent attribute or aspect of something
More words related to the meanings of Characteristic
More words from Urdu related to Characteristic
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Characteristic meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
رویت پذیرتاب دارقابل غورخیال کرنے کے لائقیکاپورابیانناموری کاہویداپراثرآشکاراگنبزرگواراکامتعینصفتکلیہ تاًصاف شفافمحکمآنکھ سے محسُوس ہونے والااولخصوصیتقابل مشاہدہپانینہایتظاہرقابل یادگارخَصلَتپرسدھہمتراہ نمائممتازبالکلخوقدرےبے داغوصفآشکارہاہمخوبصورتسندِ حق ایجاداِمتیازی نِشانخالصصاف صافتکلیف دہخاصیّتدرخشاںمشورجذبہقابل امتیاز ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Characteristic
What are the meanings of Characteristic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Characteristic in Urdu are نمایاں - numaayaan, خاصہ - khaasah, خصوصیت - Khususiyat, امتیازی خصوصیت - imtiyaazi khusuusiyat and گن - gun. To understand how would you translate the word Characteristic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Characteristic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Characteristic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Characteristic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Characteristic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Characteristic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Characteristic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by characteristic?
Meanings of characteristic are نمایاں - numaayaan, خاصہ - khaasah, خصوصیت - Khususiyat, امتیازی خصوصیت - imtiyaazi khusuusiyat and گن - gun
Whats the definition of characteristic?
Definition of the characteristic are
- a distinguishing quality
- any measurable property of a device measured under closely specified conditions
- the integer part (positive or negative) of the representation of a logarithm; in the expression log 643 = 2.808 the characteristic is 2
- typical or distinctive
- a prominent attribute or aspect of something
What is the synonym of characteristic?
Synonym of word characteristic are featous, quite, ace, pretty, telling, salientian, a lot, signal, saliency, trait
What are the idioms related to characteristic?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word characteristic.
- Singularity always seems to have a spice of arrogancy
- At the head of
- High spot
- It is always the adventurers who accomplish great things and not the monarchs of the great empires
- There is no easy way to the stars from the earth
What are the quotes with word characteristic?
Here are the quotes with the word characteristic in them
- The attitude of insolent haughtiness is characteristic of the relationships Americans form with what is alien to them, with others. — Jose Saramago
- The characteristic political attitude of today is not one of positive belief, but of despair. — Herbert Read
- I marvel at the resilience of the Jewish people. Their best characteristic is their desire to remember. No other people has such an obsession with memory. — Elie Wiesel
- There are many qualities that make a great leader. But having strong beliefs, being able to stick with them through popular and unpopular times, is the most important characteristic of a great leader. — Rudy Giuliani