Courtesy meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Courtesy.
- (noun) : a courteous or respectful or considerate act
- (noun) : a courteous manner
- (noun) : a courteous or respectful or considerate remark
A paparazzo once jumped out of a car and started running backward with me. I slowed down out of courtesy because she started drifting into the street. I reached out my hand and moved her back so she didn't get hit by a bus.
More words related to the meanings of Courtesy
More words from Urdu related to Courtesy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Courtesy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
انسوعدہ پورا کرناتہذیب تمدندھیانرسم و راہکرپاثقافتسرفراز کرناچلنادب قاعدہعِزَّتاندیشہ کرناخاطرآبرورجحاناخلاقباریک خیالییاریآؤ بھگتخوش مزاجیتوجہحسنعلمیتنیتی بدیاممتاز کرناپشت پناہیقدرآدرتسلیمپاس داریمیلمہمان نوازیتربیتلحاظ کرناآدمیتانو گرہپیداواروقارسرپرستیآداب مجلس یا صحبتنیک آدمیمحتاط ہونامہربانیشوقنَرمیماننامترتائیفضلفلاحتلطافت ...
Idiom with the word Courtesy in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Courtesy
What are the meanings of Courtesy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Courtesy in Urdu are اخلاق - akhlaaq, شائستگی - shaa estahgi, ادب - adab, آؤ بھگت - aa o bhagat, مدارا - mudaara, الطفات - iltifaat, نوازش - nawaazish and خوش اخلاقی - khush akhlaaqi. To understand how would you translate the word Courtesy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Courtesy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Courtesy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Courtesy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Courtesy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Courtesy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Courtesy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by courtesy?
Meanings of courtesy are اخلاق - akhlaaq, شائستگی - shaa estahgi, ادب - adab, آؤ بھگت - aa o bhagat, مدارا - mudaara, الطفات - iltifaat, نوازش - nawaazish and خوش اخلاقی - khush akhlaaqi
Whats the definition of courtesy?
Definition of the courtesy are
- a courteous or respectful or considerate act
- a courteous manner
- a courteous or respectful or considerate remark
What is the synonym of courtesy?
Synonym of word courtesy are ethics, propriety, literature, morals, politeness, gentility, courteousness, good manners, deference, decency
What are the idioms with the word courtesy?
Here are the idioms with the word courtesy in them.
- Full of courtesy and full of craft
What are the idioms related to courtesy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word courtesy.
- Courtesy is cumbersome to him that knows it not
- A cheerful look makes a dish a feast
- All doors are open to courtesy
- Courtesy costs nothing
- Courtesy on one side only lasts not long
What are the quotes with word courtesy?
Here are the quotes with the word courtesy in them
- A paparazzo once jumped out of a car and started running backward with me. I slowed down out of courtesy because she started drifting into the street. I reached out my hand and moved her back so she didn't get hit by a bus. — Sean Astin
- A tree is known by its fruit a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love. — Saint Basil
- Don't flatter yourself that friendship authorizes you to say disagreeable things to your intimates. The nearer you come into relation with a person, the more necessary do tact and courtesy become. — Oliver Wendell Holmes
- The American Dream, coupled with government subsidies of utilities and cheap consumer goods courtesy of slave labour somewhere else, has kept the poor huddled masses from rising up. — Elizabeth Wurtzel