Morals meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Morals.
- (noun) : motivation based on ideas of right and wrong
I want to work with kids and help develop them, show them the right way, the right morals and attitude into how to become a better footballer. Australia has many different cultures but I'd like to bring in the indigenous style, bring their competitiveness, athleticism and raw ability into the frame.
More words related to the meanings of Morals
More words from Urdu related to Morals
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Morals meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پوچصورتترقیوقعتخاصہتورکسی ملک کا نظامِ زرانسانیتپش و پیش کرنااخلاقیاتعزت بخشناشیوہمیخچہپایہپاؤں پڑناچلنٹھاٹھکرم فرمائیورددھجفصل جراثیمرنگ ڈھنگلاحقساماناگوائیگنوار پنتکلفغیرتشکار کرنابیلے لیٹریستعظیم و تکریم کرناعلمشرفڈولتہذيبپاس رکھناکِسی فَرد کا کِردارچگنارسمہدایتہچکناآدابمانراستہراۓوقارپگڑیسبیلمحاورہالطفات ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Morals
What are the meanings of Morals in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Morals in Urdu are رویہ - rawiyyah, اخلاق - akhlaaq, چال چلن - chaal chalan, اطوار - atwaar, ادب - adab, تہذیب - taehziib, آچار - Aachaar and چلن - chalan. To understand how would you translate the word Morals in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Morals or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Morals synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Morals. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Morals in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Morals in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Morals with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by morals?
Meanings of morals are رویہ - rawiyyah, اخلاق - akhlaaq, چال چلن - chaal chalan, اطوار - atwaar, ادب - adab, تہذیب - taehziib, آچار - Aachaar and چلن - chalan
Whats the definition of morals?
Definition of the morals are
- motivation based on ideas of right and wrong
What is the synonym of morals?
Synonym of word morals are stupidity, mores, conduct, manners, respect, etiquette, regardfulness, ethics, civilizing, refinement
What are the idioms related to morals?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word morals.
- Courtesy is cumbersome to him that knows it not
- The character of bad men is almost always unstable and changeable
- Airs and graces
- Fiddle faddle
- Good advice may be given but not good manners
What are the quotes with word morals?
Here are the quotes with the word morals in them
- The balance of private good and general welfare is at the bottom of civilized morals but the morals of the Heroic Age are founded on individuality, and on nothing else. — Lascelles Abercrombie
- To speak of morals in art is to speak of legislature in sex. Art is the sex of the imagination. — George Jean Nathan
- I want to work with kids and help develop them, show them the right way, the right morals and attitude into how to become a better footballer. Australia has many different cultures but I'd like to bring in the indigenous style, bring their competitiveness, athleticism and raw ability into the frame. — Timothy F. Cahill
- The very women who object to the morals of a notoriously beautiful actress, grow big with pride when an admirer suggests their marked resemblance to this stage beauty in physique. — Minna Antrim