Cynics meanings in Urdu
Cynics meanings in Urdu is مذاق Cynics in Urdu. More meanings of cynics, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
More words related to the meanings of Cynics
More words from Urdu related to Cynics
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cynics meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
طَعن يا حَقارَت کا اِظہارکھلیفہَمظَرافَتٹھٹھانقلیمزہمکرزبردستی سے منہ بند کرناطنزچکھنامضحک واقعہدھوکاخواہشسیراستہزابولنے نہ دیناہنسی ٹھٹالگنامطاءبہفَراسَتمَسخَرا پَنمخولنقلبے لطفطرفہ تماشاجوشمزاحفراستہنسی یا کھلی کرنادھوکا دے کر پھانسنادشاتماشاپگڑی اچھالناڈھاٹی دیناہذللطفچوٹ لگاناذہنپسنددل لگیچڑھانابازیچہاِمتحان لینالذتتَمَسخَررمزسمجھہنسی اڑناٹھٹا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Cynics
What are the meanings of Cynics in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cynics in Urdu is مذاق - mazaaq. To understand how would you translate the word Cynics in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cynics or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cynics synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cynics. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cynics in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cynics in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cynics with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cynics?
Meaning of cynics is مذاق - mazaaq
Whats the definition of cynics?
Definition of the cynics are
What is the synonym of cynics?
Synonym of word cynics are banter, mock up, funnier, fun, justed, ludification, mocks, gag, prankings, mock
What are the idioms related to cynics?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word cynics.
- Do not lose your friend for your jest
- If you play with a fool at home he'll play with you in the market
- It is not given to everyone to have a nose
- Jest with your equals
- Jests are seldom good the first time and never the second
What are the quotes with word cynics?
Here are the quotes with the word cynics in them
- I do like dating cynics - they tend to be incredibly funny. — Chris Pine
- The worst government is often the most moral. One composed of cynics is often very tolerant and humane. But when fanatics are on top there is no limit to oppression. — H.L.Mencken
- The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need men who can dream of things that never were. — John F.Kennedy
- Most cynics are really crushed romantics: they've been hurt, they're sensitive, and their cynicism is a shell that's protecting this tiny, dear part in them that's still alive. — Jeff Bridges