Kidding meanings in Urdu
Kidding meanings in Urdu is مذاق Kidding in Urdu. More meanings of kidding, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Well, it's a little harder in New York. It's not as forgiving to a film crew. You hold up a bunch of New Yorkers who can't cross the street, they're not going to take it well. Southern California? They'll wait. It's cool man. In New York, they're like, 'Are you kidding me? I gotta get to work.'
My wife and I both come from Irish families. There are two kinds of Irish families: the hitting kind and the kidding kind. If you're fortunate - and both of us are - you come from the kidding kind of Irish family.
More words related to the meanings of Kidding
More words from Urdu related to Kidding
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Kidding meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جگتمَذّاقنقل کرناتفرجشرارتمنہ بند کرناطَعنَہ/دھُتکارنمونہمذاق کرناہنسی اڑانامزاجمیلانظرافتمنہ چڑاناچھینکاہجو ملیحلطیفہتھوڑا سا کھانا یا پیناہاہاہی ہیسَمَجھمَزاحہنسیخاکہ اڑاناٹھٹھولایک فریبمن گھڑت کہانیچوٹ کسنالپکاذَہانَتٹھٹھا مارناآوازے کسناحالتسوانگہزلمنہ میں گودڑ ٹھونسناپھکڑطعنہدل لگی یا کھلی کرنابَذلَہ سَنجیبذلہ سنجیمذاقڈھالناتماشہعجیب چیزچاؤشوقفہممسخرہ پن کرناگتکھیل ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Kidding
What are the meanings of Kidding in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Kidding in Urdu is مذاق - mazaaq. To understand how would you translate the word Kidding in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Kidding or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Kidding synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Kidding. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Kidding in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Kidding in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Kidding with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by kidding?
Meaning of kidding is مذاق - mazaaq
Whats the definition of kidding?
Definition of the kidding are
What is the synonym of kidding?
Synonym of word kidding are becalms, badinage, giddying, joke, mockadoes, derision, jocularity, prankful, relish, pranky
What are the idioms related to kidding?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word kidding.
- Do not lose your friend for your jest
- If you play with a fool at home he'll play with you in the market
- It is not given to everyone to have a nose
- Jest with your equals
- Jests are seldom good the first time and never the second
What are the quotes with word kidding?
Here are the quotes with the word kidding in them
- I would say, 'I'm alone, but I'm not lonely.' But I was just kidding myself. — Bruce Willis
- Well, it's a little harder in New York. It's not as forgiving to a film crew. You hold up a bunch of New Yorkers who can't cross the street, they're not going to take it well. Southern California? They'll wait. It's cool man. In New York, they're like, 'Are you kidding me? I gotta get to work.' — Matthew Rhys
- My wife and I both come from Irish families. There are two kinds of Irish families: the hitting kind and the kidding kind. If you're fortunate - and both of us are - you come from the kidding kind of Irish family. — P. J. O'Rourke
- And having a strong family, you know we've lost some members of our family and had some setbacks, but I think a good family and kids all those things I thought at one time... you got to be kidding me... Those things are so important they enable you to go on. — Brett Favre